shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wear Everyday Jewelry Pics

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone -

I thought I would post pictures of my favorite pieces that I wear everyday!

My 3 stone ring is 2ctw, Infinity center stone, Vatche setting - from NiceIce

My earrings are 2ctw from Whiteflash - I know - pictures of ears are wierd - I took one pic of each side

My watch 31mm Lady Datejust with the new style scattered diamond bezel

31mm.jpg

IMG00052-20110813-1523.jpg

IMG00053-20110813-1523.jpg

lil425_3 stone.jpg

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very very very pretty !!!!! :lickout:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simple, classy, and elegant!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love everything! You have gorgeous jewelry and very good taste!!! I hadn't seen the new Rolex with the scattered diamond bezel, but it looks amazing.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have some great pieces...and very nice style!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous and timeless. PS - details about those nifty bracelets!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice pieces!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very classic pieces. I like the bezel a lot also.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
L :love: VE your watch!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All classics. You could wear those pieces for the rest of your life and be in style.

lil425

Shiny_Rock
The bracelets are called Cape Cod bracelets. They are sold all over the Cape but there is one company that is the origianl designer of the bracelet. Well, these people do no business over the phone or internet. You have to find their tiny shop, hope to find a parking spot and then wait in line to get into the store (they only let in a few people at a time). In the summer you have to stop by and get a ticket to return at a later time/date. I was there at the end of June and waited almost 2 hours in line because I wanted the "original". I have 3 of their bracelets. The first one I got was by placing an ad on craigslist for someone who lives up there to go wait on line and get me one and I offered to pay them for their time. That worked out very well. The second one was picked up for me by a co worker's daughter when she went and this year I finally decided I had to see this place for myself.

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture of my third Cape Cod bracelet, more of a twisty version. It is the one closest to my hand. The center one is a Roberto Coin and the one furthest from my hand is a Yurman. I should have posted my right hand on this topic yesterday. I am currently wearing these 3 bracelets 24/7.

IMG00054-20110814-0955.jpg

lil425

Shiny_Rock
I was hoping more people would post pics of their wear everyday items

SB621

Ideal_Rock
oh i love your style elegant and classic!

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone -

I thought I would post pictures of my favorite pieces that I wear everyday!

My 3 stone ring is 2ctw, Infinity center stone, Vatche setting - from NiceIce

My earrings are 2ctw from Whiteflash - I know - pictures of ears are wierd - I took one pic of each side

My watch 31mm Lady Datejust with the new style scattered diamond bezel

31mm.jpg

IMG00052-20110813-1523.jpg

IMG00053-20110813-1523.jpg

lil425_3 stone.jpg

Hi. I know this is a decade old thread but I was wondering if you might be able to share more about the cape cod bracelets. I’ve been looking into getting one that is all gold but haven’t seen anyone wearing it. Only the silver/gold version. Is yours yellow gold or rose gold? I really really like the rose gold and prefer it over yellow. Your stack look amazing!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi. I know this is a decade old thread but I was wondering if you might be able to share more about the cape cod bracelets. I’ve been looking into getting one that is all gold but haven’t seen anyone wearing it. Only the silver/gold version. Is yours yellow gold or rose gold? I really really like the rose gold and prefer it over yellow. Your stack look amazing!!

Thanks for bumping this thread
i really love this style

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Totally classic items! Nice!

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Thanks for bumping this thread
i really love this style

Totally classic items! Nice!

I absolutely adore this style too. I usually leave on my studs and a love bracelet 24/7. I wear my eternity ring most of the time. I used to wear a watch all the time but not so much since quarantine. I just received the cuffs today and I’m really liking pairing them with the watch... 54ADA90D-705B-45BB-8024-454FC7760DC5.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @lil425! You have the most elegant and classic taste, and everything ties in perfectly together. Your studs are my dream! :kiss2:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore this style too. I usually leave on my studs and a love bracelet 24/7. I wear my eternity ring most of the time. I used to wear a watch all the time but not so much since quarantine. I just received the cuffs today and I’m really liking pairing them with the watch... 54ADA90D-705B-45BB-8024-454FC7760DC5.jpeg

Your rose and yellow gold cuffs are absolutely delicious :kiss2: May I ask where you bought them?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can we have more details on the cuffs please? Love them!

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Your rose and yellow gold cuffs are absolutely delicious :kiss2: May I ask where you bought them?

Can we have more details on the cuffs please? Love them!

Thank you. I purchased them from an Etsy seller named LotusStone. She makes different variations in thickness and materials (silver, 14k, gold filled). I got the most delicate style in the gold filled version to feel it out before committing to the 14k. I think they are so beautiful and would like to add more to the stack. They give off the most subtle glint of gold at the turn of the wrist. But (yes there is a but) I think I need to get the ones that’s a little thicker. Perhaps 2mm. Mine are 1.5mm thick. They are a little too flexible for daily wear. Maybe bc they are gold filled instead of solid gold?

I must apologize to @lil425 for hijacking this thread. I realized after I posted the pic last night that this is not “show me what you wear everyday” thread. My bad. I was admiring the cape cod bracelets and wanted to know where I might get the same one in rose gold. I looked everywhere! I’m on a bit of cuff/bangle kick!

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
@Alex T I really like bracelets on your avatar. Stunning!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I purchased them from an Etsy seller named LotusStone. She makes different variations in thickness and materials (silver, 14k, gold filled). I got the most delicate style in the gold filled version to feel it out before committing to the 14k. I think they are so beautiful and would like to add more to the stack. They give off the most subtle glint of gold at the turn of the wrist. But (yes there is a but) I think I need to get the ones that’s a little thicker. Perhaps 2mm. Mine are 1.5mm thick. They are a little too flexible for daily wear. Maybe bc they are gold filled instead of solid gold?

I must apologize to @lil425 for hijacking this thread. I realized after I posted the pic last night that this is not “show me what you wear everyday” thread. My bad. I was admiring the cape cod bracelets and wanted to know where I might get the same one in rose gold. I looked everywhere! I’m on a bit of cuff/bangle kick!

Great idea to try them out in gold filled before taking the plunge. I have just been browsing Etsy for similar, so shall have a look at the seller you mentioned.

Thank you re my bracelets! I alternate between the super delicate look, or all chunky. At the moment I have slightly crossed & I am crushing on the 2 platinum Tiffany DBTY's in my avatar, paired with the silver Tiffany twist bangle, which weighs a ton but just seems to go well. You can see them on page 7 of the Show Me Your Everyday Bracelet Stacks thread.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

This thread made me google those cape cod bangles
the place is doing on line sales now
i wonder if its worth contacting them to see if they do rose gold ?

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
This thread made me google those cape cod bangles
the place is doing on line sales now
i wonder if its worth contacting them to see if they do rose gold ?

Oooo thank you for alarming me about the sales! Which site did you see? Apparently there’s quite a few vendors selling this style of bracelets.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo thank you for alarming me about the sales! Which site did you see? Apparently there’s quite a few vendors selling this style of bracelets.

...just one mo
i actually saved it to my home screen

Im not 100% this is what you liked but i did like what i saw
There are other styles they do

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
...just one mo
i actually saved it to my home screen

Im not 100% this is what you liked but i did like what i saw
There are other styles they do

This style reminds me of David Yurman cuff bracelets. I personally really like the original single ball style. I used to have a silver bangle with a gold ball. Wore it for many years without taking it off. Then I took it off to give it a good cleaning and misplaced it bc we were in the middle of a move. Sadly it was never found. I had forgotten about it for so long until I came across this thread...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results