shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wear Everyday Jewelry Pics

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This style reminds me of David Yurman cuff bracelets. I personally really like the original single ball style. I used to have a silver bangle with a gold ball. Wore it for many years without taking it off. Then I took it off to give it a good cleaning and misplaced it bc we were in the middle of a move. Sadly it was never found. I had forgotten about it for so long until I came across this thread...

Oh
:(2
That's sad
Have you moved again since ?
It might still turn up ?

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Great idea to try them out in gold filled before taking the plunge. I have just been browsing Etsy for similar, so shall have a look at the seller you mentioned.

Thank you re my bracelets! I alternate between the super delicate look, or all chunky. At the moment I have slightly crossed & I am crushing on the 2 platinum Tiffany DBTY's in my avatar, paired with the silver Tiffany twist bangle, which weighs a ton but just seems to go well. You can see them on page 7 of the Show Me Your Everyday Bracelet Stacks thread.

Alex I saw the tread and I love the way you stacked the skinny bangles with the Tiffany twist bangle. The Etsy seller I mention actually has skinny twist bangle that you might want to check out. I was going to comment on that thread but didn’t want to create confusion there. A7B50065-EDB0-49E8-962B-497295045B9D.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex I saw the tread and I love the way you stacked the skinny bangles with the Tiffany twist bangle. The Etsy seller I mention actually has skinny twist bangle that you might want to check out. I was going to comment on that thread but didn’t want to create confusion there. A7B50065-EDB0-49E8-962B-497295045B9D.jpeg

I'm on it! Would look nice stacked in with other skinny cuffs. Thank you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Minx7891 I have ordered! I've gone for the solid 14ct yellow gold with hammered ends & the sterling silver of the same dimensions. I've been after a couple of skinny, snug fit cuff stackers for a while & I'm hoping these might scratch the itch. I'm in the UK so they may take a while, but I'll let you know what I think when they arrive.

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
@Minx7891 I have ordered! I've gone for the solid 14ct yellow gold with hammered ends & the sterling silver of the same dimensions. I've been after a couple of skinny, snug fit cuff stackers for a while & I'm hoping these might scratch the itch. I'm in the UK so they may take a while, but I'll let you know what I think when they arrive.
You must share when they arrive! I’m eager to see how stack up! :dance::clap:

Minx7891

Rough_Rock

You must share when they arrive! I’m eager to see how stack up! :dance::clap:

I don’t know how I just quoted myself. :confused:I’m kind of new to the forum.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results