shape
carat
color
clarity

My wax is ready!!! PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
mochi- It''s like nothing I''ve ever seen before. I didn''t even realize that the Tiffany ring looked like it since it''s covered in diamonds!

TL- Thank you!!!

cushioncutnut- I think it''s pretty awesome too. It''s so weird to see it in wax instead of the metal.

Lori- I can''t wait!!! OMG!! How do you get through this process?!

Chrono- Sure it will...
3.gif

Ltl- I really really can''t. I was hoping it would get her by my birthday, but that is not going to be the case. Oh well. Maybe it''ll get here by our 3 year anniversary...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It''s fab, Liz! Timing to three year anniversary is perfect, I think. By the time I finish this awful month, you''ll have your ring
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Liz, I love the wax and the side view. Your ring is going to be so beautiful.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Can''t wait to see the finished product Freke!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 1:09:31 AM
Author: icekid
It''s fab, Liz! Timing to three year anniversary is perfect, I think. By the time I finish this awful month, you''ll have your ring
36.gif
What''s so awful about this month? Besides the fact that I''ll be turning a year older?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 1:22:58 AM
Author: Linda W
It''s beautiful Liz, I love the wax and the side view. Your ring is going to be so beautiful.
I hope it ends up looking like whats in my head. The wax is so much better than it was though. Before it had this long split shank that wasn''t curved in at all. It was just straight and long. I like curves dang it!

Then again, he was just trying to make sure it would work the way I wanted.
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 1:43:52 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 4/11/2009 1:09:31 AM

36.gif

What''s so awful about this month? Besides the fact that I''ll be turning a year older?

Well, I am turning a year older this month as well, but that''s not the worst thing.

Just work... inpatient medicine. sick patients and their crazy families
2.gif
100 hours this week, which is why I am at work at 2 AM and will be for at least another 7 hours. Eww.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me either TGal!!!!!!

I''m SO excited!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 1:46:19 AM
Well, I am turning a year older this month as well, but that''s not the worst thing.

Just work... inpatient medicine. sick patients and their crazy families
2.gif
100 hours this week, which is why I am at work at 2 AM and will be for at least another 7 hours. Eww.
Ugh. That doesn''t sound like fun. My next door neighbor just got done with her overnight OB-GYN rotation, and she wasn''t exactly thrilled about it. She and I had a LOT of conversations at very early hours of the morning.

I''m sorry.

I wonder what the jeweler would say if I asked for it by our anni. It''s May 5. Hmmmm...

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT! Its gorgeous Freke and I can''t wait to see it all set with the stone!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yaaaaaaaaayy so exciting!!!
36.gif

It looks beautiful, I can''t want to see the real thing.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 12:19:53 AM
Date: 4/10/2009 9:11:16 PM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

2.5 weeks?? How are you going to wait that long? How am I going to wait that long?!?! Torture I tell you!

I don''t know! And I don''t know how you''ll wait either!

Keep your fingers crossed that it goes fast!!!!!

I totally am. And my toes too.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks SDL, ilovesparkles and musey!!!!! I can''t wait!!!!!!

OMG.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 2:30:33 AM
Date: 4/11/2009 12:19:53 AM
Date: 4/10/2009 9:11:16 PM
2.5 weeks?? How are you going to wait that long? How am I going to wait that long?!?! Torture I tell you!
I don''t know! And I don''t know how you''ll wait either!

Keep your fingers crossed that it goes fast!!!!!
I totally am. And my toes too.
9.gif
Make your BF cross his too. Fingers and toes.
3.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Liz sweetie, it''s going to look so lovely. 2½ weeks is just a couple of heartbeats. See it''s already been a day since you posted.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks very nice freke! I bet you can''t wait until it''s done. We''re gonna need lots of pics you know!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYYYYYYY Freke it looks so awesome! I really like it. Can''t to see it completed!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Freke, it looks awesome so far and I''m sure it will look even better once it''s the real deal! I never realized you could play with waxes like that -- how fun!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Yay! I found this thread AFTER I insulted you in your WW topic, so sorry.
You DID approve it
36.gif
I think it's going to come quicker than 2.5 weeks, because mine was finished in a week from wax. I love it!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That looks amazing Freke - can''t wait to see how its going to look IRL
9.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Freke how exciting. When will you get the ring?????? I can''t wait to see it!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Freke! It''s gonna be awesome!

LS

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 1:51:58 AM

Ugh. That doesn''t sound like fun. My next door neighbor just got done with her overnight OB-GYN rotation, and she wasn''t exactly thrilled about it. She and I had a LOT of conversations at very early hours of the morning.

I''m sorry.

I wonder what the jeweler would say if I asked for it by our anni. It''s May 5. Hmmmm...
Definitely not fun! Oh well, it''s not like I inflicted this on myself or anything
2.gif
I think May 5 sounds reasonable, and within the time frame they gave you anyway. I am cheesy about associating things with dates though
20.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol Gailey, I like the way you think.

Catmom, I really can''t wait until it''s done. Seriously. And you will get lots of pics. Trust me.

Thanks MP! You''ll even get to see it in person.

Octavia, yeah I had no idea what waxes were until I came to Pricescope, and my world opened up. Lol. I can''t wait to see it in metal!

Choro, I''m going to have to go find this insulting post you made...I did approve it! The only reason I think it''ll take longer than a week or so is that they are backed up with orders (something to do with mother''s day I think) AND the fact that the stone is still on my finger. So he''ll have to unmount it, make sure it will fit, mount it in that setting, AND put my replacement stone in the old setting.

AmberGretchen--me either! I''m so excited...

Lovingdiamonds, I think I''ll get it in a couple of weeks. Not entirely sure! I don''t care though, just so long as it''s by January! So he''s got time.

LostSapphire--it''s been one heck of a long journey, hasn''t it?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
No fair...MP will get to see it in person....lucky girl!!!!
36.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results