shape
carat
color
clarity

My Waterdrop Aqua!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful and love that it looks like a drop of water! The other stones that were posted, the jadeite, are stunning as well!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2010 1:06:26 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
is that an emerald charmy? That''s a cool setting! In some ways I''d prefer prongs but I''m afraid of it taking away from the shape which was my first love...
Yes it is an emerald. The setting is by JAR .. drool.

Since MakingthGrade mentioned the water jadite... I have been looking them up. Your stone really does look like the color of a fine jadite. I can''t wait to see how you decide to set it. I am sure it will be outstanding.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Such a fun stone, Cehra! Glad you are so happy with it, and looking forward to seeing how you set it.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Your aqua cab is really pretty and will make a neat ring. I have an aqua cab shaped a bit differently than yours that is set as a pendant that I enjoy wearing.

P3300483122.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2010 11:39:48 PM
Author: Cind11
Your aqua cab is really pretty and will make a neat ring. I have an aqua cab shaped a bit differently than yours that is set as a pendant that I enjoy wearing.
yours is really blue - is it true to color in this pic? I really like it - it''s big and fanciful!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you guys want me to post the design I requested or just be surprised? :)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! I wanna see, but don''t want to ruin the surprise if you don''t want to post it.

Lori

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s not a secret - I''ve described it a few times but a picture is worth a thousand words... it''s pretty simple. I had the ring design before I found the stone but it was serendipity. In fact I''ve had a few serendipitous moments this week... like the color of the stone and finding the EXACT pendant I''ve been designing in my head for 3 years now for $5 haha - I get to test drive it in real life and will be more confident going forward with a real model when we leave here... I had never seen it so exactly as in my mind before today... also the pendant is the identical size as my aqua... so I had fun taking pictures of them... was thinking of posting one with the stone greyd out since it''s not real.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's my drawing - forgive its crudeness... this is assuming 2mm will be high enough for the sides - if it's not there will be some tweaking to it. I don't want the bezel to be super thin - I want it to be the same width as the band and just flow around the stone.

I'm now deciding between silver and white gold... super white argentium (sp?) silver or creamy unplated white gold...

It will be set east west.

cehringaquaplan.jpg

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
I adore that beautiful aquamarine watery green-blue color and I love cabs. Congratulations on finding a stone that makes your heart sing! Thanks to others for posting your lovely cabs as well... very pretty. I think cabochons are greatly underrated these days.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness, even though it’s not as blue as the vendor’s picture, it turned out to be the ideal colour you are looking for. Like MTG, it really reminds me of “water/glass” jade in that same dreamy & watery quality.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a pretty stone! I''m so glad it turned out to be even better than you''d imagined!
36.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/24/2010 4:51:41 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 5/23/2010 11:39:48 PM
Author: Cind11
yours is really blue - is it true to color in this pic? I really like it - it''s big and fanciful!
Thanks. Yes. that is pretty much the in real life color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results