shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Victor Canera Ring Is Here!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Just gorgeous! It looks so nice on your hand, and you take great photos, too.=)2

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning! I love those cadillac sides! He finished it so quickly too! It looks amazing on you, congratulations!

Hey, maybe ask the Mods to move this over to SMTB so more people will see it ;-)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful and that was quick!! Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @NicoleNeedsHelp! So happy for you that your journey, for at least this piece, is at an end. I'm thrilled for you and hope you enjoy this lovely VC creation to the fullest.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Whoa, don't look directly at it or you'll go blind! I bet the fire factor is off the charts.:love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
victor’s work is so beautiful.

Enjoy!

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Wow, that ring is on fire! Congrats!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely gorgeous, @NicoleNeedsHelp! :love: Victor's creations never cease to amaze me, and I know you will adore this masterpiece for many years to come! Congratulations!!

Last edited:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations @NicoleNeedsHelp thats a beautiful ring!!!!! What a beautiful new years eve this year for you!!!!

mtran89

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!! So beautiful!!!

Congratulations!!!

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all of the complements. I only wish I could get a proper picture of how sparkly the diamond is— it is like a rainbow. I haven’t done anything today because I’m so distracted by all the colors in my ring. I’m so pleased with my decision to go with VC- both in terms of his diamond and setting. He sourced the side stones and did all the work- I did nothing and the process was stress free.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all of the complements. I only wish I could get a proper picture of how sparkly the diamond is— it is like a rainbow. I haven’t done anything today because I’m so distracted by all the colors in my ring. I’m so pleased with my decision to go with VC- both in terms of his diamond and setting. He sourced the side stones and did all the work- I did nothing and the process was stress free.

How I wish to have a ring made by him :cry:

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
I just picked my jaw up off the floor...it’s amazing! You’re a lucky lady! We definitely need more pictures!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@NicoleNeedsHelp can you post videos of how it plays under different lighting conditions pleaseeeee? I’m curious about CIH light performance;)2;)2

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. So glad to hear it exceeds your expectations. That’s always the best feeling.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing diamond and setting, and so fun to follow along to the conclusion of your journey to this diamond.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning in every way!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is spectacular!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so so gorgeous! Congratulations on getting your dream ring! May it bring you much happiness. Love it!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@NicoleNeedsHelp your new VC ring turned out absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your upgrade and RHR conversion as well!

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a blingy ring.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Sparkles and rainbows everywhere you look!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's a beauty! I really like the stepcut side stones!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful centerstone, the fire is insane. The side stones are also very unique, gorgeous!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and it looks great on your pretty hand! Will you wear a band with it? I see it has pave on the sides of the shank.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results