shape
carat
color
clarity

My very own WF Legato

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
heart prongs and thin band are awesome! what a BEATUFIL stone!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is amazing!
30.gif
36.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so perfect on your hand!! I love it!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. I can''t believe thats a J! I''ve been looking mostly at I''s and scared to go any lower but its seeing rings like yours that make me rethink that. I actually looked at all the pictures before reading the stats and I was shocked when I saw it was a J. Very elegant ring.

jw07

Rough_Rock
Thanks again, everyone!

Callisto: Thank you! I initially got a GIA certed non-ACA I stone and exchanged that for this J ACA. I did not notice the difference in color from I to J. Personally, I feel the drop from H to I is more noticeable than I to J if that makes sense. This stone faces up totally white. It''s only when you look at it at an angle under certain lighting when you can really notice the color.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I love the heart prongs, what a great added touch!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rock and setting, the more I see this setting the more I love it, and who knows some day a new setting... not sure.. I"ll just enjoy mine for now.. But Congrats on a beautiful Ring!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results