shape
carat
color
clarity

My very own Jeff White!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/6/2010 5:50:53 PM
Author: stepcutgirl
What kind of stone is Jeff cutting for you? Yes, this is my ering stone! I am a little up on the air about settings, possibly a Sholdt solitare and possibly a custom french cut halo, though the latter is proving to possibly be very expensive.

Thanks for the comments!

Jeff is cutting me a Malaya Garnet in a round. Hoping to hit the 3ct mark! I want the colour to be like Shimmers stone and like the stone he auctioned off for Haiti.

About 2 weeks to go! I am dieing!

I wonder if I should start a thread "Support club for JW stones in waiting" LOL

Your setting ideas sound lovely!

I am 99% certain I have picked a setting for my stone - when I get it......

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2010 7:52:27 PM
Author: lasscreative

What kind of stone is Jeff cutting for you? Yes, this is my ering stone! I am a little up on the air about settings, possibly a Sholdt solitare and possibly a custom french cut halo, though the latter is proving to possibly be very expensive.

Thanks for the comments!

Jeff is cutting me a Malaya Garnet in a round. Hoping to hit the 3ct mark! I want the colour to be like Shimmers stone and like the stone he auctioned off for Haiti.

I wonder if I should start a thread ''Support club for JW stones in waiting'' LOL

It sounds so pretty! What setting are you thinking?

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/7/2010 10:54:59 PM
Date: 3/7/2010 7:52:27 PM

Author: lasscreative

Thanks for the comments!

I wonder if I should start a thread ''Support club for JW stones in waiting'' LOL

It sounds so pretty! What setting are you thinking?

Oppss, slight thread jack,

Leon Mege, 3 stone ring with pear side stones and the asprey shank. Like Kristy Darlings and a few other PS''s

My ering is a micropave cushion halo and now I want something different, so going for the 3 stone, plus I LOVE PEARS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results