shape
carat
color
clarity

My "usual suspects"

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
Since I have work I should be doing, naturally I had to find a way to procrastinate. I thought I would post some photos I took of the jewelry I wear every day.

The diamond band is one I wear on my right hand every day,

I alternate between the two sapphire rings depending on whether I'm wearing something that the flower ring will snag on.

The sapphire is not a great gem, it's quite hazy and dark. I pretty much have to get sunlight through the open back of the bezel to see any colour. It actually gets mistaken for onyx every now and then, it's so dark.

They're all in dire need of a clean, and the bezel is a bit banged up on the wg/sapphire ring (you can see some of where the rhodium plating has worn away, and there are some dings in it) so please excuse their messy appearance.

Enjoy! :))

IMG_4034.JPG

IMG_4093.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
... and a family shot :bigsmile:

IMG_4085.JPG

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
Such elegance.

Very very lovely!!! Thank you for posting those :)

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i wasn't smitten with the diamond band.....until i saw it on your finger! it really is graceful and becoming on you! of the three, its my fav....which is a real compliment given my first reaction!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty I like all 3!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. I'm in LOVE with the diamond band! If i'd seen that at the time it would've been my wedding ring, for sure!

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
You're more than welcome Fallen Rox, and thank you for your kind words.

Thank you so much for your kind words Movie Zombie, I am always surprised how much more lovely it is on my hand than off- I think the texture of the filigree comes out better or something.

Thank you herekittykitty, I know the stones are nothing to write home about but they all have a lot of sentimental value and I love them.

JewelFreak, thank you so much! I love it too. I love that it has some sparkle and presence on my "ET fingers" without getting in my way at all.

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love all three but I'm going to have to agree with JewlFreak, I LOVE your diamond band! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. They look great on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results