shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My upgrade!! Whiteflash ACA and Vatche:) Joining the 3 ct club!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone :)
It finally happened!!! so I had a 1.3 ct diamond in a beautiful double halo setting (picture attached). At that time I had no idea about pricescope, hence thought triple eX is THE thing. Then the upgrade bug bit me. Luckily I found pricescope and learned soooo much from here. Very thankful to all the super knowledgable people for sharing the knowledge.I found Whiteflash through this forum and boy am I glad I did! Presenting my 3 ct, ACA J colored diamond in a simple Vatche setting. Shout out to Liza from whiteflash for being so easy and pleasant to work with :) I loved my old setting too, so got a moissanite set in that one so I can wear that when I am traveling :)

IMG_7891.jpg 02520a0a-c676-431b-9536-a55bb71a8aac.JPG IMG_7655.jpg IMG_7658.jpg

Manomi

Rough_Rock
The stone is sooo sparkly and sooo white. The pictures don't do it justice at all.. also I got the eternity band from IDJ (again thanks to this forum)

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
How pretty! It looks beautiful on you :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic & gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blindingly beautiful!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Daaaaaaamn! It’s wonderful! Congrats. You must be thrilled and I love simple settings.

Side note: Does anyone know how I can go about changing reps to Liza? My current rep is just okay, she doesn’t provide input the way that it seems Liza does.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your upgrade!!!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. I can’t believe its mine :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful upgrade! We will take lots more pictures too!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! Quite an upgrade you have there, @Manomi! Love both your rings and the necklace :kiss2: - congrats!!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thanks peonyinlove, TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD and MissGotRocks!:bigsmile:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It's gorgeous.

B

Beany

Hi everyone :)
It finally happened!!! so I had a 1.3 ct diamond in a beautiful double halo setting (picture attached). At that time I had no idea about pricescope, hence thought triple eX is THE thing. Then the upgrade bug bit me. Luckily I found pricescope and learned soooo much from here. Very thankful to all the super knowledgable people for sharing the knowledge.I found Whiteflash through this forum and boy am I glad I did! Presenting my 3 ct, ACA J colored diamond in a simple Vatche setting. Shout out to Liza from whiteflash for being so easy and pleasant to work with :) I loved my old setting too, so got a moissanite set in that one so I can wear that when I am traveling :)

IMG_7891.jpg 02520a0a-c676-431b-9536-a55bb71a8aac.JPG IMG_7655.jpg IMG_7658.jpg
Beautiful, love the solitaire, the eternity & adore the couple shot!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Welcome to the ACA club! Lol! What did you do with your original diamond? I love the original setting you have as well.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! You can't go wrong with a giant fireball like that, and I love that Vatche setting. Simple, sleek, timeless, and so elegant!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone ❤️❤️❤️

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! Welcome to the ACA club! Lol! What did you do with your original diamond? I love the original setting you have as well.

Thanks! Yes i love the original setting as well. My local jeweler had made it for me. Its very dainty with very tiny diamonds and hardly any metal showing. We had purchased the original diamond from that jeweler too. I sold it back to him. Had to suffer a bit of a loss but i swallowed it. I had hi. put a moissanite in that setting so i can wear it worry free when i travel :)

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
It is BEAUTIFUL! That solitaire in that setting will go with any band - so versatile. Great choice, may you wear it in happiness!

lolas_mommy

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! And your hands and manicure are beautiful too!

Novicenovice

Rough_Rock
Aboslutely stunning and timeless. *Swoon*

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring!!! Just beautiful.

Love all your things, you have made amazing choices! More pics!!!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thank you :)))
Here are more pictures. Only because you guys twisted my arm :lol:
I can't decide what combination looks the best. I had thought of wearing it with the eternity but i think i need a spacer between the eternity and solitaire. I am thinking of this one in rose gold:
What do you guys think? and please let me know what you think is the best look :)
IMG_7765.JPG IMG_7766.JPG IMG_7767.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results