shape
carat
color
clarity

My upgrade is here!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
6A2C4B26-D81A-476B-985B-B97BCBC97C12.jpeg 6857BA54-0D25-4575-97FD-DE5E5BB1516F.jpeg CE0B4D8A-4358-4DB9-8D39-00852E622AEB.jpeg EA87CF44-2FFD-4CE7-B41D-04CDECB23DEF.jpeg 2110B5B2-A1C0-4D08-A059-77A912710B18.jpeg

So it actually arrived yesterday but yesterday was a bit busy...

I’ve been searching for an upgrade for about a year. The plan was to upgrade early this year but Zoara closed and there went my upgrade policy...

I’ve finally upgraded thanks to @D&T! And it’s been a journey... my poor husband has looked at so many diamonds with me. We had ordered 2.09 ct round from James Allen when I saw D&T’s post on Loupe Troop. I immediately sent it over to my friend as I was pretty sure the center was a diamond I was previously eying out (but just couldn’t swing at the time). We cancelled the James Allen diamond and after a lot of back and forth we decided to proceed with this ring instead.

I‘m so pumped! It feels like it was meant to be. And coincidentally my cattleya fully bloomed the day the ring arrived to me!

It needs to be resized because I’ve got much bigger fingers but I cannot wait to wear this ring! One a side note, David Klass’ packaging is amazing.

Last edited:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning! I love how sleek and structured it is, and that STONE...like BUTTAH!! The side profile is so cool too....like Saturn. We need more pics!! And videos too, please!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I especially love the side view of this ring - gorgeous!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
This is stunning! I love how sleek and structured it is, and that STONE...like BUTTAH!! The side profile is so cool too....like Saturn. We need more pics!! And videos too, please!!!

:lol: This is all I have for now. My husband walked out as I was taking photos on the flower and just said, “weird... but ok.” Maybe tomorrow before he comes home I can get more.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How unique & show stopping! That side profile too is just dreamy!

What are the specs of the stones?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! And swoon re that profile. Yummy! :love:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and sleek!

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
Wow! it's amazing! I would love more hand shots.

JJB.Terry

Rough_Rock
Trade
Its looks absolutely gorgeous on you even if it doesn't fit right now than it did on me. So glad everything worked out! Yes, we'll need many many more pictures!:kiss2: and what gorgeous flowers you've got there as your backdrop!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring and was soooo tempted to buy it too, as it is unique and gorgeous and an amazing FCD! Congrats to you.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, beautiful! Love the contrast between the center and sides. :love:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! Congratulations.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this ring. So glad it went to a PSer :D

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My husband walked out as I was taking photos on the flower and just said, “weird... but ok.”

This made me chortle!

Congratulations on your upgrade! I love the setting. The slight breaks in the bezel look great - classic but with a twist. I’m looking forward to more pictures.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! Congratulations!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally gorgeous!! I just love a sleek bezel, and a three stone bezel is like a delicious trifecta. Enjoy that beauty!

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful. Congratulations on your upgrade.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! So sleek and elegant :kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loooooove it!!!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this, that bezel design is superb

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
LOVE this combo! Well done!!!!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
So my jeweler is refusing to resize it and I won’t get to wear it for a bit while I figure this out...

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if your jeweler is hesitant - it’s good that they are upfront about it. Frustrating sure, but I wouldn’t want my ring as their practice piece.
Second the suggestion for contacting DK since he made it.
I’m assuming the semi bezels are what is causing your jeweler concern. How many sizes are you going? I’d still call DK to confirm that is advisable even if you opt not to use him.

Last edited:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@gregchang35 That’s the route I’m going to go. I was just excited to wear it already.

@Rfisher It is the semi bezels... which they knew about when they took it in? Either way, I contacted David Klass and he’s actually cheaper than my jeweler so it’s still a win.

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
That ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! You said you were going to look for a new wedding band. Are you looking for something to wear with your new ring?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
That ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! You said you were going to look for a new wedding band. Are you looking for something to wear with your new ring?

I am! I’m thinking channel set baguettes or a plain gold band... but I might wait to see what it looks like when I can wear both rings together before committing to another band.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! It's always best to have the original ringmaker resize a ring. Hopefully you only need a small increase in size as that design doesn't appear that it would allow for a big resize.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results