shape
carat
color
clarity

My Upgrade 3 Stone Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Some of you may remember this post from awhile back. Well that was my 3 stone anniversary ring, here is upgraded 5 stone ring.

I love it!

First pic.
9.gif

The specs are of : E-F, VS/SI (eye clean), .75tcw set in 18K White gold.

5 Stone.JPG

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
2nd Pic with e-ring (a little blurry)
1.gif

5soneering.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s gorgeous and looks terrific with your ering.
30.gif
36.gif
10.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning!
30.gif

Great job!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Woweee! So sparkly.
It looks fantastic with your e-ring, so much more proportional. Congrats!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 5 stone band the same size as yours and I love it too! I think it looks so much better with your e-ring than your 3 stone band did. Congratulations!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Oh, fantastic! I love it! Did you have to have the existing 3 reset or were they able to magically work in the new stones? Was the hubby pleased? I think it looks great! Enjoy!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks great, love the upgrade..

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the upgrade!!! It looks gorgeous!!!
30.gif

graceelou

Rough_Rock
Looks beautiful! Congrats!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty look! Did you buy the five stone ring from an online vendor? It looks really nice with your ering!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments. I am still very giddy about it and it sparkles so much.

Gailrmv: I had the original stones set into the new setting with the 2 new additions. The setting had to be custom made to match my e-ring so my husband was exceptionally pleased with the finished product. He's even more interested in diamonds now than he ever was so he's just taken away as to how much ideal/excellent cut diamonds can show so much brilliance and fire. (He's learning vicariously through me)
9.gif

Pebbles: Did you post it in SMTR? I'm going to have to do a search and check yours out.

MissGotRocks: No, I didn't purchase the 5 stone ring from any online vendor. It was originally a 3 stone and we just added another 2 diamonds.

I still have my 3 stone setting and when we were at my jewelers, I asked him what we can do with the setting but before my jeweler could say anything, I half jokingly said I could set 3 sapphires into it, then my husband says, "No, that would look to blah and dark. It would look stunning with 2 diamonds and a sapphire and you can make it into one of those rings you wear on your right hand since you've always wanted one." I had to indulge him and told him it was called a Right Hand Ring
20.gif

Of course I totally agreed with his idea but I said I would wait unit sometime next year to get it done. Just to give the bank account a chance to grow...again.
31.gif

Thanks again!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my - it''s beautiful!!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/27/2005 10:11:01 PM
Author: CdnBlingGal
The setting had to be custom made to match my e-ring so my husband was exceptionally pleased with the finished product. He''s even more interested in diamonds now than he ever was so he''s just taken away as to how much ideal/excellent cut diamonds can show so much brilliance and fire. (He''s learning vicariously through me)
9.gif
CdnBlingGal, your old three stone was very nice but this new ring is just PERFECT with your solitaire! That''s wonderful your husband shows an pleasant interest in diamonds! My husband indulges me although I do believe he somewhat despises diamonds! HAHA!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/27/2005 10:11:01 PM
Author: CdnBlingGal
Thank you all for the compliments. I am still very giddy about it and it sparkles so much.

Gailrmv: I had the original stones set into the new setting with the 2 new additions. The setting had to be custom made to match my e-ring so my husband was exceptionally pleased with the finished product. He''s even more interested in diamonds now than he ever was so he''s just taken away as to how much ideal/excellent cut diamonds can show so much brilliance and fire. (He''s learning vicariously through me)
9.gif

Pebbles: Did you post it in SMTR? I''m going to have to do a search and check yours out.

MissGotRocks: No, I didn''t purchase the 5 stone ring from any online vendor. It was originally a 3 stone and we just added another 2 diamonds.

I still have my 3 stone setting and when we were at my jewelers, I asked him what we can do with the setting but before my jeweler could say anything, I half jokingly said I could set 3 sapphires into it, then my husband says, ''No, that would look to blah and dark. It would look stunning with 2 diamonds and a sapphire and you can make it into one of those rings you wear on your right hand since you''ve always wanted one.'' I had to indulge him and told him it was called a Right Hand Ring
20.gif

Of course I totally agreed with his idea but I said I would wait unit sometime next year to get it done. Just to give the bank account a chance to grow...again.
31.gif

Thanks again!
I don''t remember if there is a picture in the SMTR thread or not. I''m too lazy to look it up.
2.gif
I need to take some new pictures of it anyway. Right now it is at the jewelers being restored to its original 18kt yellow gold color. I kept rhodium plating it b/c I didn''t want to spend the money having it reset into white gold, and for whatever reason now I want it back to the yellow. It is a very pretty color. I''ll show you when I get it back.
1.gif

Your fingers must be a lot smaller than mine b/c your ring looks so much bigger than mine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results