shape
carat
color
clarity

My updated ERD eternity band 3.75 ctw

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mjg, glad you saw this thread too! I will say that even with the large diamonds, this band is so incredibly comfy. I'm so happy I went through with the reset. At one point I was considering taking my U-prong apart and making a 5 stone and then a DBTY necklace, I just didn't think a reset would be comfortable enough. I'm so glad I didn't do that. This basket setting is so low and so easy to wear.

Hi Minousbijoux! Yes! the sizing bar was added for sizing purposes. It sounds kinda funny planning for this with my jewelry, but DH and I have plans to move to the Caribbean in the somewhat near future (less than 10 yrs away, hopefully, if all goes right) and my rings always get tight when I'm there. I know this eternity will be one of my forever pieces and I didn't want to have it remade again. So now with the small sizing bar, I have an easy way to increase the size a bit if needed. I have a plain platinum Tiffany wedding band that I wear with my e-ring and another art deco band, but sometimes if I'm out running errands and want some bling but not my "rock", I'll wear just the plain band and this eternity. I love the look and do think this would make a killer wedding band. Mark did an awesome job incorporating the sizing bar, it doesn't look at out place at all which I love.

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
this is gorgeous! do you know if it is the judy setting on the brilliantly engaged/ erd page? and is this setting just as low as a closed basket? I know it is much prettier! wondering if I should request this. it is really nice!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ringsearching! The Judy setting is a U-prong style, that was actually my first setting of this eternity ring and then I had Mark remake it into the Whitney setting which is the low-shared prong setting. The new setting (Whitney) is so much more comfortable, I would highly recommend it over the U-prong style.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results