shape
carat
color
clarity

My two new Victor Canera masterpieces :-)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Chasiu, I certainly hope so! :bigsmile:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning! I so do appreciate how you had a vision and you followed it through to such an unbelievably gorgeous outcome.

Note to self...when I win lotto, hire Yssie to design my mega bling!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the show but I actually saw the pictures early this morning - just didn't have time to post.

Girlie, you've really done it this time! You didn't create a ring - you created a set! I just can't get over the trellis work - one thing that always stopped me with the trellis setting is that the metal wires don't always flow; there can often be a jerky (for lack of a better word) stop and start even in the middle of the wires. These wires just flow and he has fanned those stones out beautifully over your finger. The center stone is still the star of the show; his work is sheer perfection. I am truly amazed at how well these rings turned out. I know you and hubby put a lot of time and work and thought into these rings and it has paid off magnificiently!

Enjoy every minute and every sparkle - truly a stunning masterpiece!

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Yssie! Your new reset and band look absolutely lovely together, the swoopiness, elegance, and overall flow of the setting is absolutely stunning! The center stone is really emphasized, making it the star of it all. Great teamwork on behalf of you and your DH, much dust your way that he's happy with this new reset! Best of luck to you :bigsmile:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
You're keeping this one, right, PLEASE? It's truly stunning. And it looks perfect with the engraved band.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Pinto!!

Jewellery design... amazing to think there are people who make careers out of it! Now that must be the good life.

MGR Thank you! I know what you mean about trellis settings... I definitely think the finish makes or breaks it. A well-finished casting can avoid the same problem - I guess it's easier when you're starting with rounded wires though!

We're really happy with the way it all worked out :bigsmile:

Thank you Verdy, for your thoughts and your well-wishes ::)

Orchid - ::snort:: Thank you, and yes, I'm keeping this one! I love it, and DH *has* to like it - he planned it!!

ETA: Phoenix I missed your last question, oops! I'm using a Canon S95 - often with a white paper plate in front with a hole cut out for the lens..

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And.... a few more pics, 'cause I just can't resist :bigsmile:

VCA.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

VCB.png

VCC.png

VCD.png

VCE.png

I've got no words really... :o :shock: :love:

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
So very lovely and such an elegant piece :love:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
PintoBean|1321669467|3064887 said:
Your ring is absolutely stunning! I so do appreciate how you had a vision and you followed it through to such an unbelievably gorgeous outcome.

Note to self...when I win lotto, hire Yssie to design my mega bling!

I agree, PB!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yssie,
Unbelievable! Didn't think the 3 stone could be improved on. How wrong was I :bigsmile: . Wear it in great health and happiness my dear!!!! :wavey:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! Congrats on your reset!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The last one in the newest set of pictures is so cool! :love: :appl:

I've paid for the two sets of pairs for the ring, the K's, and now am waiting for for a larger center, in the J/K .5x range. Hopefully soon..I'm getting antsy!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
YOWZA. That man is an artist of the highest callibre. Incredible. Enjoy it!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a masterpiece that you, DH and VC have created. It's a beauty. Enjoy for a lifetime!!

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock
Yssie,

That's the one I meant...Coati's. Different bezel vs basket but I love the look in general. Interesting you mention that detail on the basket of a solitaire. Can you link me to that one...Haven's?? When I was working on my solitaire with Leon, not sure if I'd seen it before but I asked him if we could add milgrain to the horizontal bars of the basket and he said it wasn't a good idea. Told me he would explain why not when we spoke on the phone, but he never did say. Now I'm wishing I'd pushed for it because I really love how it looks on yours. Like you say, though, maybe it wouldn't even have been really noticeable IRL.

I can't stop looking at your masterpieces! They are just so pretty and you are so lucky! :)

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock
Never mind...I found it. Very pretty, too!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my! THIS took my breath away! Absolutely divine! :love:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Love the new photos Yssie! It's out of this world. :sun: thanks for the proportions earlier too. :))

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
What can I add to this thread that has not been said already?! It is a masterpiece for sure! :love: I love that it is different but classic, detailed but elegant, modern but timeless. Also, that engraved band is going to be a bestseller.

Do you have a RLP shot of all three rings together?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
:love: Wow, they're gorgeous!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, everyone!

Packy - how incredibly exciting!!! I hope they find it soon!!

Newjewels I'm glad you found it! Isn't it a beauty? :love: :love: :love:

HOT I truly cannot wait to see your ring, it's going to be SPECTACULAR.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Wowsa, I've obviously been spending too much time trapped in the F&H section, which is the only way I could have possibly missed this! Your reset is beyond any words I can come up with right now, and is most definitely a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Congrats on getting your dream ring, and wear it in the best of health!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
YSSIE!!!! HOW did I miss this thread?!?!?!?! I've been popping into SMTB for weeks waiting for you to post pictures!

Anyway . . .

It's gorgeous. Beautiful. It's so fluid. I love the way the swooping intertwined prongs. The prongs themselves are gorgeous. Every bit of these rings are gorgeous. I really like the milgraining under the side stones. I like the way he put the milgrain on the top and bottom and gave those bits a flat shape, it adds a new dimension to the ring because they're so different from the rest of it.

Wow. Just wow.

I really like the detailing you added at the shank, too. That little indentation does make it look more graceful.

And that band? Divine.

MORE PHOTOS, PLEASE!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks S&I!!

Haven - I could use your super-design-eyes in my RT thread, if you wouldn't mind...

po720

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to revive this thread to marvel at this breathtaking piece :clap: #ringgoals

P

Petalouda

Wow! Your rings are gorgeous and masterpieces and indeed. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results