shape
carat
color
clarity

my two new bands.. wooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful!!! Where did you find it.. :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I just found these on the Viachi website (my ering is a Viachi). Do any of these look good

1075MBT.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo

P3T.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Facets recommended this one before my handmade were done.

8764.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
What do the handmade look like? The set you have in this post are a seperate purchase, right?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo, repeat after me "I will stay away from engraving." Resist the urge. Engraving=antique which IMHO clashes with your e-ring. The bands Marvel mentioned were the ones I was trying to discribe in one of my previous posts. I think that look would be PERFECT!

ETA: I know your e-ring has engraving on the shank but the top of your ring (the part you see) is so modern that I just think that is thr route you should go with. Stay with the high polish look.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you committed to the 2 bands you already have? If so, as much as I hate to even suggest this cuz I love milgraining - can''t you just polish the edges to get rid of the milgrain, and keep the bands you have? That would give you the eternity band bling but the high polish that is more matchy with the style of your ering?

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
You know what woo, I absolutely understand what you go through when you go to your jeweler. I can''t tell you how many years I was "talked into" something different than the idea I went in there with. You have to put your foot down and stand by your conviction when you walk in there. Don''t even allow him to put any ideas into your head unless you ask for them and even then you need to sleep on it just to be sure. I finally came straight out and asked him WHY he was always talking me out of something. I''ve learned that my first instinct has always been right. I know that you can do it too!!!! Chin up!

Now, as far as the two rings you have. I''m not so sure. I have to agree with marvel''s idea of the two baguette eternity bands. Maybe you can find one and see how they look together! Don''t give up. You''ll find the rings you love. And take ideas from the brilliant PSers...they do know the do''s and don''ts of jewelry!!! Good luck!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Look at this one, Ladies...Baquettes and Rounds, although it has milgraining on it, and I think Woo needs to stay away from that with her ring. I also recommend thin, thin bands on either side of your rings, Woo.

baqsrounds.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are very pretty. Wooo did you see Rascals new band from SP?? It''s channel set with baguettes and rounds. Maybe someone can post it for ya. I can''t cause I don''t know how.
39.gif
But I love that band and think it may be very nice with your ring. Just a thought.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, that''s it. Thanks!!!!
1.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Marvel, I really like that band alot. I like a little bit of round in a band for some sparkle. Sometime the bagg. stone looks kind of plain. Good News, I am not committed to the two bands I have. I called my jeweler this evening on the way home and said I really wasn''t sure these were the ones. He said oh really, but they fits sooooooooooooooooooo good. OH MY, So did the handmade bands but they DON''T WORK :) OH MY GOODNESS!!! After all of your help I made a list of what I like and want. I really want 3 bands and to keep my er but eventually upgrade center stone to HUGE :) I want the bands to be simple because I want my diamond to show up. I really want stones in the bands. Ok Tacori, no engraving :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am almost feeling free ....heheheheheh

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Woo...you can stop me anytime...but, here''s another one that would look pretty...IMHO
emwink.gif

barsetbaq.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Marvel, is that on Facet???? That is too pretty. It even has the high polish bars between the diamonds like mine.. :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
That''s what I thought too...It looks like a good match, but we need more PS opinions.

Here''s the link: Facets

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 7:37:49 PM
Author: marvel
Woo...you can stop me anytime...but, here''s another one that would look pretty...IMHO
emwink.gif

That one would be PERFECT Woo!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori :) I really like it toooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results