shape
carat
color
clarity

My tsavorite ring and other ACS stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That tsavorite and sapphire are lovely! I see blue in it too and it's not too dark; just the perfect colour.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Are you thinking about onegarnetgirl on Etsy? I really like the way her bezel rings turn out, and I''m such a sucker for stacking rings. I also have a few stones that I want to send to her. I''m really excited for you!! Are you planing to size up on the rings or keep the same size?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those stones are so pretty...but have to say, the tsavorite is KILLER!!!!
30.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Lovely stones!!! Your Tsav has such a beautiful cut :)

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty gems! Love the sapphire!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those stones are all luscious - that''s going to be one gorgeous stacking ring project
30.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Bling addict, Chrono, stepcutnut, ambergretchen, and simplysplendid, thank you very much.

Mochi: I am actually thinking about kateszabone. I don''t know if she works with the customers stones, and I am not sure how hard it would be to work with someone in Canada. But I really want someone who works with gold, and I how thin her bands are. I am looking at onegarnetgirl too, but I think she only does silver. But her rings are beautiful. For this project, I plan on keeping them between 3-5 mm and than mixing them when I wear them (I don''t plan on every wearing all 4 together). I eventually would like to get a similar ring made that is larger, and will probably wear that alone. But my desire to travel is keeping me from doing that. Which is good, because I can only look at stones under a certain budget, and I don''t get indecisive.

BEG: I hope I find something soon too, but at the same time, I am ok with this being a slow project.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results