shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tiffany Harmony ring - with Idealscope image!

ClassicSAC

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The eBay seller is wabashjewelers in Chicago. I used eBay's 'Make an Offer' option, we had some back and forth, agreed on a price, and the transaction was very smooth. I paid extra for the one day shipping, so they dispatched it out that same day and I did get it the next day (signature required). Came with Tiffany box, all the documentation, and with two copies of their appraisal -- one for insurance purposes and one for my records (I didn't ask for two copies, they just did it). Because they had received a copy of the sales receipt from the original owner, their appraisal was for the original price paid, I believe. I would definitely do business with them again.

Oh wow! I almost bought a Soleste from them but Blue Chip Jewelry had one that had higher color and clarity. They have some great Tiffany pieces! Thanks for sharing!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning. I know everyone goes gaga over their six prong, but I've always adored the lower profile and how the taper of the Harmony really sets off the center stone! :kiss2:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!

Presenting my new 0.84ct G VVS2 Ex/Ex/Ex Tiffany Harmony solitaire! I know Tiffany diamonds aren't always ideal cut, so I tried to do my due diligence to the best of my ability considering I couldn't see it in person before purchasing. I bought the ring on eBay (my favorite!) after plugging it into HCA and evaluating the angles/percentages in relation to the AGA cut grading chart here on PS. The diamond scores Class 1A in every category except for crown angle, which is reported as 33.9 (1A range is 34-34.7). So, off of Class 1A by only 0.1 degree in one category! Purchased the ring from a reputable seller with a 30 day return policy. Verified the Tiffany laser inscription on the star facet with my 60x loupe. Looked at it through the consumer-version Ideal Scope and was very pleased with the results. Is it perfect? No. It is perfect enough for me? YES! It performs beautifully in all conditions except direct bright sunlight, in which it goes dark (with some fire), but I've read that is kind of to be expected with ideal cuts and I'm not displeased about it. It's a G color but honestly I compared it to a D diamond I have in indirect sunlight and they looked exactly the same to me -- I was shocked; I thought I was very color sensitive and would notice some color. I'm thinking maybe it's a "high G" that would maybe be graded F by GIA but Tiffany is stricter with color grading. :think:

So without further ado, the photos!

HCA-score.jpg

idealscope.jpg

2.jpg

6 (2).jpg

8.jpg

Congrats on your beautiful Tiffany ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well done! (off to look at those websites... LOL)

cheers--Sharon

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Quick note to give two thumbs up to Wabash, as well. I just received a new tiny Tiffany sparkly from them -- and it's a delight! They were great to deal with; I made an offer, they counteroffered, I counter-countered, and they accepted. I'm super happy with the final price.

They shipped the ring quickly and securely. The HCA on mine is 1.3. I'll post about the ring later, once I get a decent photo or three. :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sister bought a Tiffany ring from Wabash via ebay about 4 years ago, and it arrived in the UK beautifully packaged about 6 days later. He got a big thumbs up from her!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
One can never go wrong with a classy, polished look. Great choice! Enjoy.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quick note to give two thumbs up to Wabash, as well. I just received a new tiny Tiffany sparkly from them -- and it's a delight! They were great to deal with; I made an offer, they counteroffered, I counter-countered, and they accepted. I'm super happy with the final price.

They shipped the ring quickly and securely. The HCA on mine is 1.3. I'll post about the ring later, once I get a decent photo or three. :kiss2:

Cool story! Now where is the loot!:P2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sister bought a Tiffany ring from Wabash via ebay about 4 years ago, and it arrived in the UK beautifully packaged about 6 days later. He got a big thumbs up from her!

I spent a few hours on their site last n ight.....LOL and same with Blue Chip. It's all so tempting! (Soleste yum yum)

Alex--your $$ would go far there! Just sayin....

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would a handful of preview photos do for now, @canuk-gal? The light was not cooperating today, and the photos I took aren't great! =)2 Also, my phone case is yellow (!!), and you can see the reflection of it in some of the photos. There isn't even a hint of yellow in the diamond.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 6.56.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 6.56.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 6.55.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 6.54.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 6.53.10 PM.png

Love it! Simply classic, elegant & timeless!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spent a few hours on their site last n ight.....LOL and same with Blue Chip. It's all so tempting! (Soleste yum yum)

Alex--your $$ would go far there! Just sayin....

Sharon, you seem to forget that I am married to the tightest man in the Universe :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results