Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Splendid! :appl:

Did I say WOW? :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Amazingly beautiful stone! :love: Absolutely a perfect match with Victor's setting. The craftsmanship is so incredibly detailed and complimentary to your tanzanite. :clap: Congratulations on a beautiful heirloom worthy ring and also on being able to wear & enjoy your gorgeous stone. I hope it brings back fond memories each time you look at it. Thank you for all the gorgeous photos! :appl:

I agree with Mrs. Blop, this immediately needed to go in her fantastic hall of fame thread!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting!!!! Congrats it's amazing and well worth the 20 year wait too!!!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowza! That is one beautiful ring. It looks perfect on your hand too. Enjoy it!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The color is gorgeous! Beautiful ring!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I love the basket on that!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ring cat, UrsTx, yennyfire, HotPozzum, sarahb, aac213, anne_h, canuk-gal, Rockinruby, SparklySoprano, arkieb1, adelina, caf, thecat and lknvrb4!

I'm surprised by how comfortable the ring is. I was initially worried that the stone would be too high off of my finger but it's fine. Thank you everyone for all of the kind comments.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a stone. No words needed! I'll just admire the pics!!! [emoji4] [emoji7]

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am such a sucker for a good photo - and that color! Your ring is stunning. The kind of ring people definitely see from across the room and sidle over, subtly or not, to check out! Beautiful.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
This is the perfect marriage between stone and setting! Absolutely to die for gorgeous! Msblop is right, it's completely worthy of its spot in the hall of fame! Please don't stop posting pics, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be coming back for a second and third look! Congrats!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! A truly incredible piece of jewelry! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Thank you mochiko42, lorrissey, minousbijoux, Christina… and bbziggy!

Here are additional photos that highlight more of Victor's incredible work.

VCfc4.jpg

VCfc2.jpg

VCfc3.jpg

VCfc5.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Stunning! Gorgeous! I can keep going... Looks so beautiful on you!!! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your new masterpiece! The stone is just beyond... It is magnificent. Your setting, as others have mentioned, is regal. Your ring looks fantastic on you also!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! The details and french cut diamonds are fantastic but your Tanzanite is still the star of the show. Wear it in good health and happiness!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Thank you _lovesvintage_, CRYSTAL24K and Lovinggems!

I have a question about cleaning the ring. I understand that ultrasonic is a no-no. I'm assuming steam is bad. Any recommendations on what should I use?

makeable

Shiny_Rock
NM on the cleaning. I found the answer. :angel:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous, gorgeous ring!!!! It's simply stunning =)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection. Just amazing! :appl: :appl: :appl:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Thanks momhappy and derbygal! derbygal, are you by any chance a Kentucky Derby fan?

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
The deep color of the tanzanite is so striking! Congrats on finally getting it set, and HOW! :bigsmile: Enjoy it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!! I somehow missed this and it must have fallen off the first page of Show Me the Bling!

That ring is gorgeous, and what a masterpiece setting by Victor!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Thank you blingbunny and diamondseeker! I wore it the other day and I have to say I'm glad I wasn't driving. I still can't take my eyes off of it.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How the heck did I miss this? Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results