shape
carat
color
clarity

My tacori ring is here!

KA

Shiny_Rock
Hello All,

My ring is here. Thanks to everyone on pricescope who gave me advice on the diamond. I ended up with a perfect ring. I was told that it is obligatory to post pictures, so here they are. It came this morning just barely in time to prevent a nervous breakdown I would have had waiting for it.

The diamond is amazing. I have been staring at it all day, and in the sunlight, it looks like a rainbow. Inside, it is a really really bright white. I have never seen anything this beautiful, and everyone I have shown it to has said the same thing. My fiance is even in love with it, and that says something.

Specs: 0.91 F VS2 GIA excellent cut from James Allen. The setting is a tacori setting, and I sent it to solomon brothers to have it made.

Now to pictures. My photography skills leave something to be desired, and these do not do justice to the ring. I took a lot of these in the moving car, since we were out all day. And I haven't had a chance to to take flower pictures. I'll post those tomorrow.

100_1465.jpg

100_1471.jpg

100_1478.jpg

100_1470.jpg

Some fire pictures. I really didn't get them right. I tried to take video, but the video just won't focus. So you can see lots of colors, but the diamond is blurry.

100_1435.jpg

100_1442.jpg

100_1443.jpg

Thanks for looking.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely beautiful!! :love: It looks so graceful and elegant on your finger, just gorgeous! You must be so happy! congrats!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That. Is. GORGEOUS. I absolutely love how it looks on your hand! Congratulations!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: Beautiful!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! It looks great on you! :love:

KA

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I still can not believe how beautiful it is. I also meant to ask, do you have suggestions for wedding bands? I don't want anything too matching, and I'm not even sure that I plan to wear them both together. I am not used to wearing rings at all, so two on one finger seems like it would be uncomfortable to me. In fact, this is blasphemy, but my finger was kind of sore after wearing the ring today, and I was glad to take it off when I got home.

Anyway, my plan is to wear the wedding band on my left hand, and sometimes the engagement ring on my right hand. So I want something that kind of goes together but doesn't match. I like the engraved and filligree bands online. Do you have any suggestions for those? I don't want it to be too expensive, since I already feel guilty about spending so much on the e-ring.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
it is simply stunning~ :love:

Aw, your ring is beautiful and it looks lovely on you. :love: Congrats!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's just beautiful. As for wedding bands, I'd go to a store and try on a few different bands to see if there is one you like with it. I'd probably do a very thing pave band or the matching band, but I like matching at times :))

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and it looks HUGE on your finger! What size ring do you wear?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just stunning! I love those Tacori settings and it looks like your diamond is a real winner. As for wedding bands if you are going to wear them on separate hands I think I would look for something a little wider than your engagement ring but you'll probably have to try some on to find the right look.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful, KA, congratulations! I have to say though that the matching band to your ring is gorgeous, and I would go for
that as a wedding ring. I am not a big matchy matchy fan either but sometimes it is the perfect set, and in this case, I think it would
be. I do get that it is pricey, but you will be wearing it for many years, so it would be worth it. At least go and try the set on somewhere
together so you can see how it looks before you decide.

But whatever you decide your ring is beautiful and looks oh so lovely on you!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!!!

KA

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments. I am really very grateful to everyone on pricescope. I didn't know anything about diamonds apart from the 4C's and would have ordered something decent online, but this site helped me get something amazing, I think.

LittleRiver, the ring is size 5, and it is quite lose. When I got measured, sometimes people said 4.5 and sometimes they said 4.75. But I thought I would get it a little bigger since I am hoping to wear it on the right hand once we get married. However, it may not have been a great decision, since now it kind of scrapes against my finger and it feels raw. Has any one else had this experience with lose rings? Or is it just a matter of getting used to them? I've never worn rings before, so I don't know.

When we were looking at bands, I liked the various hand engraved bands from ritani and martin flyer.

http://shop.goodoldgold.com/index.cfm/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/46646/catid/284

http://www.since1910.com/wedding-ri...ved-wedding-band-mf-5137solwbaeng-pi1673.aspx

Since then I've looked online and also like the beverkey K filigree stuff. But I've never tried all that on, so don't know how it will look. There aren't any Beverley K retailers in St. Louis as far as I can tell, so I don't know how to try them on. Does any one have filigree type wedding bands, and if so, can you point me to pictures?

I tried on the matching band, and it looks really nice with the ring, but by itself, it doesn't look very nice on my finger to me. Perhaps I should try it again and give it another shot.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and it looks so lovely on your hand! :appl: Congratulations!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! The ring is lovely!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful stone and setting...probably one of my favorite Tacori rings. congratulations :)

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! That is a very beautiful ring :appl:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's perfect for your hand!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
From one Tacori owner to another: yours is really lovely! Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is amazing. Congratulations!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!! I love the setting!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, how lovely! Congratulations! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I dont think I've ever seen that setting before. Very pretty!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! it looks beautiful on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results