shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori 2620

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kittyheel

Rough_Rock
i don''t mind at all! :)

delow484

Rough_Rock
Trade
thank you kittyheel!!! i can''t get enough pics. haha. i am thinking along the same lines for a wedding band. either a 1/2 or 3/4 eternity ring or plain white gold or platinum band. does that eternity ring sit flush with the e-ring? if you get the simple platinum will it be as thin or a little wider? i did try on an eternity band when i tried on the e-ring, but i didn''t try a plain band. so i''m not sure how i''ll like it. one things for sure, i love the 2620 with diamonds on the band. the plain didn''t do it for me! ahh i just love this ring, i can''t wait to have mine!!! are you getting tons of compliments?!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING stone and setting - absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kittyheel

Rough_Rock
delow- i think i would like the wedding band pretty thin as well, even if it''s just a platinum band, otherwise i think the proportions will look off. you might be able to go a little wider and still have some substance but not compete too much. i don''t want it to detract from the engagement ring, just subtly enhance it. the ring i tried it on with isn''t meant to go with it (and i would wear it on my middle finger, so it''s a little too big for my ring finter) so it would sit flush for a little bit, and then there''d be a little gap when i moved my hand....so it''s hard to tell how a matching wedding band would really sit with it.

yes, getting lots of compliments-- the center stone is very sparkly, and the setting is unique but classic at the same time. it really makes the center stone look bigger, it''s like an optical illusion, i''ve been wearing it for 2 weeks and still absolutely fascinated by it! the thing sparkles with fire like crazy... especially under overhead lights, most notably in church on christmas eve! the I color is a teensy bit warm under certain lighting, but only because i''m staring at it so much...no one else would notice and it usually looks very white. I think it was a good trade-off making sure my fiance focused more on getting the best cut he could afford to get that fire!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Ooohhh, one of my FAVORITE settings. GORGEOUS. CONGRATS!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
WOW! Stunning pics!! Very pretty ring! Its gorgeous!! Congrats to you!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations!

delow484

Rough_Rock
Trade
yours looks super white to me!!! the pics make it look incredible. i don''t see any warmth, not that a little warmth is necessarily a bad thing! hoping that mine will look as good as yours! it''s H, and SI1, excellent cut. we shall see!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your patience certainly paid off - it''s lovely
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorite Tacori settings! I love how the halo sits underneath the diamond and "peaks" out :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and beautiful setting. Congratulations.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Congrats. Looks fabulous! I love the style - as you can tell. Mine is a 2623 and kinda the same but different. You will never be sorry and the compliments will just keep on coming.

BI

Scary

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations.

I have the 2620 too, with an oval stone. My wedding band sits flush against it, right under the basket, which I love. I didn''t want a gap between the two.

Kittyheel

Rough_Rock
Scary- what kind of wedding band did you get?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous delicate halo. Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Tacori ring! Congratulations!!
36.gif

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
congrats Kittyheel! it looks fantastic on your hand!!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Tacori rings always make me drool! So stunning!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
It''s really gorgeous. I LOVE that setting. Congratulations!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love the bezel, it looks very delicate and not too wide. Congrats!

mimistar

Rough_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! STUNNING ring! Congrats on your engagement and on a lovely ring.

Scary

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the slow response....my band is a 2mm shared-prong custom eternity band. It was made for someone else who didn''t end up getting married and happened to be in my size (3.5!) and on sale at the jeweler when we went to pick out my band. I originally wanted the matching Tacori band, but this was 1/2 the cost and double the diamonds! Not only does it sit flush, but it''s also the same width as my engagement ring band, which was important to me. I don''t have pics on this computer but I''ll try to post later tonight.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!!!!
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 6:50:05 PM
Author: Scary
Sorry for the slow response....my band is a 2mm shared-prong custom eternity band. It was made for someone else who didn''t end up getting married and happened to be in my size (3.5!) and on sale at the jeweler when we went to pick out my band. I originally wanted the matching Tacori band, but this was 1/2 the cost and double the diamonds! Not only does it sit flush, but it''s also the same width as my engagement ring band, which was important to me. I don''t have pics on this computer but I''ll try to post later tonight.

WOW! What are the chances of THAT!? I can''t wait to see it!

Scary

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 6:50:05 PM
Author: Scary

Here are a couple of pics of my set. Enjoy!

SS ring 1.jpeg

Scary

Rough_Rock
Hand shot #2

SS ring 2.jpeg

Scary

Rough_Rock
wedding band

SS ring 3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results