Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow!!!!
30.gif
Gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly, this ring is crazy beautiful!!! gorgeous setting, beautiful and sentimental diamond...it just doesn''t get any better! Congrats!

jeneerachelle

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone for all the nice compliments! I can''t stop staring at it!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! It looks amazing!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just beautiful and so nice that it''s your fiance''s grandmother''s diamond. Congrats on your engagement!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful - and what makes it so special is the heirloom centre stone.

Congratulations from one Tacori owner to another. Be careful when you are driving - it is hard not to admire the hand all the time!

BI

rlrh1986

Rough_Rock
oh my!!! your ring is absolutely perfect! this is also my dream set!!! :) ahhh! i can''t stop staring! :) do you mind me asking your ring size? just so i can get a better perspective

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s one of my all time favorite tacoris - it so perfect on your hand!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and great heirloom.

GiannaV

Rough_Rock
Janeerachelle,

Your ring is so stunning!!! I am in the process of ordering the same setting for a princess cut 2620PRLGP :)

Is your setting the 2620RDLGP/RDMDP/or RDSMP? LG = Large, MD = Medium, SM = Small. Do you mind disclosing the dimension of your cener stone? I'm just wondering because i saw another posting on here with the same setting. She had a 2 carat round cut diamond in a RDLGP setting but it didnt' quite fit the way yours does: https://www.pricescope.com/community/download/file.php?id=239409

So now I'm worried that my princess will look weird because I'm getting the LG version and the dimensions for my stone is 6.66 x 6.79. However, the sizing chart for LG princess supposedly fits sizes 6.3 to 6.7 stones. I'm just a worry wart :???:
Your response is greatly appreciated!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! we need to start a thread just for the 2620...I love this setting :) and how special that it was his grandmother's stone-what a fabulous heirloom diamond!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow amazing stone and setting.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Stunning. I love that it is an heirloom diamond. It makes it even more special. The ring is simply beautiful and I love the profile shot as well. Congratulations!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
It's perfection!!!

jeneerachelle

Rough_Rock
Trade
GiannaV said:
Janeerachelle,

Your ring is so stunning!!! I am in the process of ordering the same setting for a princess cut 2620PRLGP :)

Is your setting the 2620RDLGP/RDMDP/or RDSMP? LG = Large, MD = Medium, SM = Small. Do you mind disclosing the dimension of your cener stone? I'm just wondering because i saw another posting on here with the same setting. She had a 2 carat round cut diamond in a RDLGP setting but it didnt' quite fit the way yours does: https://www.pricescope.com/community/download/file.php?id=239409

So now I'm worried that my princess will look weird because I'm getting the LG version and the dimensions for my stone is 6.66 x 6.79. However, the sizing chart for LG princess supposedly fits sizes 6.3 to 6.7 stones. I'm just a worry wart :???:
Your response is greatly appreciated!

GiannaV-

Sorry this may be too late, since it's now October! I haven't been on here in a while. My setting is the Medium size. The center stone is 1.54 carats and my ring size is a 5.25. Hope this helps!!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Wear it proudly! A gorgeous heirloom diamond and a fabulous setting!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
verry pretty!!! it's so awesome you have a beautiful heirloom stone to put into a beautiful setting!

canyongirl

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!

GiannaV

Rough_Rock
jeneerachelle said:
GiannaV-

Sorry this may be too late, since it's now October! I haven't been on here in a while. My setting is the Medium size. The center stone is 1.54 carats and my ring size is a 5.25. Hope this helps!!!

Jeneerachelle -
It's ok!! I got my ring and everything turned out just perfect! I was being a worry wart hehehe ::)

malnik

Rough_Rock
This thread is timeless...
I can't stop looking at jenee's ring. I've seen people on bridal sites refering to her pics when talking about Tacori rings. :appl:

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
OMG that's freakin GORGEOUS!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results