shape
carat
color
clarity

My Stone Came!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to share my excitement! My stone came in yesterday. I tried to take some pics, but it was dark when I got home, and we only have flourescent lights, so they didn''t turn out that great.

Specs:
0.61 carat
GIA graded
Clarity: SI1 (Completely Eye Clean)
Cut: Excellent (HCA: 1.8)
Crown Angle: 34.5
Pav. Angle: 41
Table %: 57%
Depth %: 61.1%
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None

Here is the link to the stone with better pics than I can take. I''ll post some of the "better" ones. Hopefully this weekend I can take some when the sun it out.

I''d love to know what you all think!

This first picture is really blurry, but you can see fire!

DSCN1495.JPG

I hope this isn''t too big.

niceicecollage.jpg

Yay! Congrats! It looks perfect!!!

Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you. Did you get it set yet? Can you post pics? I know it''s hard taking pics of the stone. They never seem to come out the same as the pros. Congratulations again and enjoy your engagement. I know I am!!!

Thanks!

No, I don''t have it set yet. I''m still trying to decide between two solitaire settings. We didn''t have a chance to go look at any last night. Hopefully we''ll get a chance to go this weekend. I feel nervous about leaving it at home and not having it insured. I''ll try to take more pictures this weekend when the sun it out, hopefully I''ll get better at it.

Can you show us pics of the settings you are considering?

Congrats!!! It''s gorgeous!

Very pretty!!!! What kind of throne is it going to sit in?

It''s lovely! I''m happy you received it with no problems! =)

Beautiful, glad you finally got your stone!!!

what a beauty!

Yay! Can''t wait to see it''s setting!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP