shape
carat
color
clarity

My Steven Kirsch FOREVER ring! Where has he been all my life???

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore the setting for your amazing stone, it’s so perfect

H

Horsegirl76

WOW! I have never seen anything like this. Museum quality no doubt. Congratulations!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can hardly believe what I am seeing right now. Congrats and here's to many more years of wedded bliss!

Leekb

Rough_Rock
Wow!!!! I love that even though it is one honker of a ring and with a stone that size it can easily fall into the doorknob category, but the setting makes it look very elegant and regal- looks perfect on your beautiful hand. Wishing you and your hubs many many more years of blingy happiness!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! I'm so happy you love your ring and you feel cherished by your dear husband! Wear in good health and happiness!

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! That is one INCREDIBLE stone and ring. Congratulations!!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely amazing stone and setting!! Happy anniversary!!

Jennyfromtherock

Rough_Rock
Holy smokes!! Gorgeous stone in a stunning setting! Congratulations.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK we are used to seeing gorgeous boulders around these parts but YOURS.....!!! :o I am speechless! So maybe I'll just blurt out some adjectives cuz I'm somehow unable to string the right words together! Sublime, grand, majestic, artful, elegant, intricate, exquisite! Enjoy this one-of-a-kind work of art, and congratulations on 30 years!!!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
KristDarling, Thank you so much! I absolutely love it .I had it made to compliment my antique jewelry ,which is my preference and I am now ruined forever. I could not find anything close to this, to set this diamond in and although I was worried to have a custom ring made without knowing what it would look like on my hand, I took the leap of faith and I am so glad I did.. l love my antique jewelry and wear it often and my ring blends beautifully with it. I have yet to find work that compares to Steven's and I am finding myself comparing every piece of jewelry, to this ring.. His work is like nothing I have ever worn or experienced .I am in LOVE. I want him to make some earrings for me next .I am still in awe!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, so that ring is quite something to see, add in that honker of a diamond and I'm unsure how you get anything done if you leave the house wearing it! I just imagine you are stopping nearly everyone in their tracks, and then they attempt to covertly follow you to get a better look at that sparkle bomb.

SK does some pretty specactular work, and how wonderful the ring you saved 8 years ago and the design he showed you after you described what you were looking for were in fact one in the same. Meant to be for sure! Congratulations on your anniversary.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is a stunning ring. Really, there are no words. I can’t even imagine wearing something as beautiful as that. It looks so beautiful on you! The setting truly is a work of art! Congratulations on 30th years!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Oh my good gracious. It is so STUNNING. Congratulations on 30 years!
BRB - gotta show my hubs what he should spend the next 20 years saving for...:love:

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I am loving this ring and all my other rings seem so inferior .I am currently looking at some other pieces for him to do for me!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your ring is amazingly gorgeous. :kiss2: It absolutely is a work of art and looks beautiful on your hand. I only saw your ring and read your experience with SK as I’m currently researching for a jeweller for my 30th anniversary gift as well. May be this is fate for me too? ;)2 What a wonderful anniversary gift and husband you have. Wear it in good health. Congratulations!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I am so in love with Steven's work that nothing else compares in my mind. I will have him do more pieces for me. He was super nice and very pleasant to work with. I was nervous about having custom work done since we can't try on before we commit but I took the leap of faith and I am so glad I did ! Please post when you decide what to have done for your 30th! Congrats!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Well to join the chorus, it really is breathtakingly beautiful and so is your joy at being fortunate enough to own such an incredible piece. I love it when people share their happiness on this forum, it makes me happy that you're happy and I don't even know you!!! Continue to love and enjoy your extraordinary ring @Tinkybell you deserve it! =)2

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I don't have a creative bone in my body so it truly baffles me how someone can go about designing something so just perfectly beautiful. What an absolutely stunning piece! Wear it in good health and congratulations on your 30th anniversary!

simbelmyne

Rough_Rock
That's a massive diamond and incredible piece of art. Congratulations!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much! I am loving this ring and all my other rings seem so inferior .I am currently looking at some other pieces for him to do for me!

Are you doing other pieces? Can't wait to see!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Are you doing other pieces? Can't wait to see!!

I will do more with Steven. After getting my ring made, some of my other jewelry feels inferior. I love his work and it works well with my antique pieces .I have some earring ideas I would love for him to do for me .I will post when that happens as I adore his work!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Truly spectacular! Amazing work of art!
My former ring was done by Steven, he is amazing.
He really knocked it out of the park here!
Wear it in good health

blingastic

Rough_Rock

OMG!!! I just tripped over your spectacular ring! That's just unbelieveable! I think that is the biggest rock I've ever seen on a finger (with the exception of some celebrities on TV maybe, but who knows, maybe you're one of them!). OMG - it's beautiful to die for!!! Love, love love it!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
EEP!!!! Omg! This is the mother of all diamonds! Holy moly! Congratulations x100!!! <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results