shape
carat
color
clarity

My Steven Kirsch FOREVER ring! Where has he been all my life???

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
I joined PriceScope in April of this year after discovering it on Pinterest from people posting, that led me here. In March, my precious hubby gifted me a a wee bit over 10 carat ,SI1,G color ,Hearts and Arrows, excellent cut, symmetry ,polish diamond ,GIA certified. for our 30th anniversary. I could not believe it! I had no idea where to find the perfect setting and cookie cutter designs are not my cup of tea! I started reading many threads on here and was blown away by Steven's pieces and thought I would reach out to him and see if he could help me. I talked with him on the phone and described what I love and that I wanted an Edwardian type design to go with my antique family pieces, I wear all the time. I have never seen any reproduced pieces that were remotely close to the authentic ones, finding them all too clunky. As we were chatting on the phone ,he emailed me a picture of a setting he had done for an almost 8 carat, old cut diamond .I looked at the picture and said, YES ,that is exactly what I am dreaming of. He said he would continue to send me pictures of what he thought I may like and for me to do the same. Later that evening, I went back to a folder I had tucked away, with pictures of pieces I dreamt of. There in the folder was a printed out page of a ring I adored ,from 8 years ago, a ring I saw online. I almost fainted when I realized it was the exact same ring Steven had emailed me ! I quickly sent him the pictures of the paper I had and he said, yes, I am the artist and this is the same ring! I almost died right there! I asked him if he was a Psychic at his other job! It was like he pulled my vision straight out of my mind and already had the ring my heart desired. It was meant to be and FATE! The very first picture he sent, based on my desires described to him over a phone conversation and he had the answer for me all along, without even realizing it. I He said he would have to alter the design a bit to accommodate my diamond by adding more side diamonds and making a bit larger than the original and I was fine with that as long as it was still soft and feminine. He finished the ring on Monday and we picked it up on Wednesday. I do not have his pictures yet but here are some I took. I am over the Moon and cannot believe this is my ring! Thanks to all of you for posting and celebrating Stevens work. If I had not stumbled upon this site, I don't know where I would be. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and the timing could not have been more perfect. What a treat to have such a beautiful ring! If anyone wants perfection, Steven is your man! Sorry for the overly long post!

Attachments

• 20200731_094642.jpg
    20200731_094642.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 20200731_094636.jpg
    20200731_094636.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 120
  • 20200731_094603.jpg
    20200731_094603.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 20200731_094557 (1).jpg
    20200731_094557 (1).jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 109

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my that is beautiful! I love the setting and the stone is amazing! Congrats on your anniversary beauty!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! We need some hand pics! That ring and setting look like they have been together since Edwardian times. Its perfect!

HOLY MOLY! WHAT a ring!!!! I can’t believe there exists a real person out there who owns something SO beautiful!

Your ring is nothing like what I would call my taste and is still somehow one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. I’m speechless. This is just.... something else. :love: :love: :love:

I can’t get over the finger coverage on that stunner. Just incredible. Truly fire and ice on your hand. What’s your ring size btw?

Also I should’ve said congratulations and commended your husband on a job well done, but I was too sidetracked by the pics! So, congratulations on your anniversary and WELL DONE HUBBY!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH EMMMM GEE!!!

(And yes, I did scream this and I own it)

what a beauty!

It's so stunning, classic and classy. Wonderful work of art. It's hard to set a10 ct stone and make it look so wearable yet intricate and a work of art.

Wear it in good health!!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You just won the internet! This is beyond stunning and the setting suits the diamond perfectly! Congrats on this beauty, on 30 years and clearly an amazing husband!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I am speechless. Speechless!

I mean the men in your life... Your husband and Steven... Gosh...

Speechless. I'm not sure my brain can comprehend how something like that can actually exist.

We need a bazillion more pictures please. A video if you're able!

Thank you so much for sharing and really enjoyed reading your story. It's incredible.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
HOLY MOLY! WHAT a ring!!!! I can’t believe there exists a real person out there who owns something SO beautiful!

Your ring is nothing like what I would call my taste and is still somehow one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. I’m speechless. This is just.... something else. :love: :love: :love:

I can’t get over the finger coverage on that stunner. Just incredible. Truly fire and ice on your hand. What’s your ring size btw?

Also I should’ve said congratulations and commended your husband on a job well done, but I was too sidetracked by the pics! So, congratulations on your anniversary and WELL DONE HUBBY!

My finger is a 5..5 but I had him make it a tad over 6 for changes in weather.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Holy whoa! We need more pictures!! That setting is magnificent.

I will post his as soon as I get them. He is to email them to me.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary!

Wow! Your ring is amazing! Huge but not gaudy - it's so beautiful and perfect!

30 years anniversary? Your hands look so youthful!

Enjoy your gorgeous ring! Your husband did a fantastic job picking out the stone.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 30 years! It was fated that you ran into the same artist of the piece you saw 8 years ago to design your ring! =)2

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone for your sweet words! I am truly blown away and I will cherish this piece forever !I am grateful to many of you here for your advice and posts that led me to Steven. There is a huge difference in cookie cutter and hand made .I had no idea what a treat one of his pieces would be! It looks as yummy as my antique pieces and I never thought that could be possible.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on 30 years! It was fated that you ran into the same artist of the piece you saw 8 years ago to design your ring! =)2

Yes ,I agree! What are the odds that this would be the case??I want to tell everyone I meet about Steven and his amazing talent!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's fabulous all the way around from stone to setting!! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
I joined PriceScope in April of this year after discovering it on Pinterest from people posting, that led me here. In March, my precious hubby gifted me a a wee bit over 10 carat ,SI1,G color ,Hearts and Arrows, excellent cut, symmetry ,polish diamond ,GIA certified. for our 30th anniversary. I could not believe it! I had no idea where to find the perfect setting and cookie cutter designs are not my cup of tea! I started reading many threads on here and was blown away by Steven's pieces and thought I would reach out to him and see if he could help me. I talked with him on the phone and described what I love and that I wanted an Edwardian type design to go with my antique family pieces, I wear all the time. I have never seen any reproduced pieces that were remotely close to the authentic ones, finding them all too clunky. As we were chatting on the phone ,he emailed me a picture of a setting he had done for an almost 8 carat, old cut diamond .I looked at the picture and said, YES ,that is exactly what I am dreaming of. He said he would continue to send me pictures of what he thought I may like and for me to do the same. Later that evening, I went back to a folder I had tucked away, with pictures of pieces I dreamt of. There in the folder was a printed out page of a ring I adored ,from 8 years ago, a ring I saw online. I almost fainted when I realized it was the exact same ring Steven had emailed me ! I quickly sent him the pictures of the paper I had and he said, yes, I am the artist and this is the same ring! I almost died right there! I asked him if he was a Psychic at his other job! It was like he pulled my vision straight out of my mind and already had the ring my heart desired. It was meant to be and FATE! The very first picture he sent, based on my desires described to him over a phone conversation and he had the answer for me all along, without even realizing it. I He said he would have to alter the design a bit to accommodate my diamond by adding more side diamonds and making a bit larger than the original and I was fine with that as long as it was still soft and feminine. He finished the ring on Monday and we picked it up on Wednesday. I do not have his pictures yet but here are some I took. I am over the Moon and cannot believe this is my ring! Thanks to all of you for posting and celebrating Stevens work. If I had not stumbled upon this site, I don't know where I would be. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and the timing could not have been more perfect. What a treat to have such a beautiful ring! If anyone wants perfection, Steven is your man! Sorry for the overly long post!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results