shape
carat
color
clarity

My soon to be E-Ring :)

xoBLESSEDox

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend had me pick out a setting for my e-ring. We have been together almost 5 years, and he decided it was time to put a ring on it I guess haha! But he wanted to make sure he got a ring I loved so he let me pick one out. I chose a Natalie K setting. I have no idea what my center stone will be...well except that it's a diamond and princess cut. I won't get to see the finished product until he proposes. So, I get to wait like a little kid waiting for Santa to come on Christmas hehe!! Just wanted to share my pics of the setting I do have...and drool over everyday bahhaha! The pictures are from my bf's cell phone so they aren't too great. I haven't seen the setting in person...just pictures and a similar one in person. I'm so excited eeeeeeek! It's nice to still have some element of surprise even though I picked out the setting. :D

P.S.
UGH I hate that the price tag is showing in the pics...I think that's tacky, but I'm too lazy to edit it out haha! I would like to say my setting did not cost as much because this is just the sample in 18 ct WG, but we had mine made in 14ct WG which saved a bunch of $$$! :appl: It's amazing the price difference between the 2! I've always worn 14ct WG so I saw no need to pay extra when I'm perfectly happy with 14ct.

IMG950222.jpg

IMG950221.jpg

IMG950220.jpg

IMG950219.jpg

Here's a stock photo of the ring....

nk17105_w_2_1.jpg

nk17105_w_1_1.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is beautiful! Can't wait til you get it and can post handshots!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful setting!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring will be gorgeous! Come back after the proposal!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
omg... it's so beautiful! can't wait to see the hand shots!! :love:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun! It looks beautiful. Please come back with pictures once you get it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. I can't wait to see if finished.

frosted

Rough_Rock
Wow! It is truly stunning. Like jaw-dropping stunning. Princess cut or ascher . . . Gorgeous. That may have to be my upgrade . . . At 25 years!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous setting! Definitely come back when he proposes so we can see the final product! Congratulations on your impending engagement :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results