shape
carat
color
clarity

My small but mighty jewelry collection!

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I finally got a proper jewelry box for my (slowly) growing collection of colored gemstone pieces! So far, I've picked up two unheated padparadschas and an unheated blue sapphire...thinking of adding a choker necklace or bracelet with emeralds and paraiba next. In the meantime, I just wanted to share this pic; it makes me so happy to see my little collection all together :D

WeChat Image_20210803104242.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Great colors! Have fun filling your jewelry box.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. Great colors! Have fun filling your jewelry box.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see my little collection grow <3

M

maru8888777

That blue sapphire is to die for!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Looking forward to seeing your growing collection - the pieces here are lovely!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful collection. The color of your sapphire is delicious!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your pieces. What a lovely box to store them in! I hope they bring you joy.

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with your necklace, please post more pics!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow pad is amazing!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
And are you off to a really impressive start!
Most people will never own an unheated gem and you have not just one top color blue, but two padparadschas!
I can't wait to see your collection grow. :love: :love:

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! Looking forward to seeing your growing collection - the pieces here are lovely!
Thank you so much! I'm also really looking forward to growing my collection <3

Beautiful pieces!
You're too kind, thank you!

You have a beautiful collection. The color of your sapphire is delicious!
I adooore the blue sapphire, it's so glowy!

I love your pieces. What a lovely box to store them in! I hope they bring you joy.
I spent a good amount of time looking for the right box, and I'm very happy with this! Thank you!

I am in love with your necklace, please post more pics!
Ohhh I've posted some pics in CS, but I'll post more as I wear it more :D

Wow pad is amazing!!!

Thank you!
And are you off to a really impressive start!
Most people will never own an unheated gem and you have not just one top color blue, but two padparadschas!
I can't wait to see your collection grow. :love: :love:
Thank you! Yes, I feel very blessed....seeing my two pads makes me happy! They pair beautifully too :3

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
You have such beautiful pieces in your little box! I have always admired your glowing blue sapphire, now you have this sweet pad set. Everything a girl needs for her constant happiness! :love:

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
You have such beautiful pieces in your little box! I have always admired your glowing blue sapphire, now you have this sweet pad set. Everything a girl needs for her constant happiness! :love:

Oh thank you so much! It's so much fun every morning choosing which to ones to pair together...and I can't wait to grow my little collection :3

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I finally got a proper jewelry box for my (slowly) growing collection of colored gemstone pieces! So far, I've picked up two unheated padparadschas and an unheated blue sapphire...thinking of adding a choker necklace or bracelet with emeralds and paraiba next. In the meantime, I just wanted to share this pic; it makes me so happy to see my little collection all together :D

WeChat Image_20210803104242.jpg

Wow! That look awesome. Adding a choker is a great deal as I find it hard to look for some. I also noticed that few people are only wearing those.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That look awesome. Adding a choker is a great deal as I find it hard to look for some. I also noticed that few people are only wearing those.

I was looking at Dior's "lace" high jewelry pieces, and they were so stunning! I'm thinking of commissioning something similar down the line, I think it would add some nice variety :) Maybe a bracelet and another ring too lol

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All three are beautiful!! I’m saving this thread to go back through your others and find more pics ❤️ They look very ornate.

This will be such a fun thread to add to over the years!! ::)

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
All three are beautiful!! I’m saving this thread to go back through your others and find more pics ❤️ They look very ornate.

This will be such a fun thread to add to over the years!! ::)

Awww thank you so much, and I can't wait to add more pieces :D I think my tastes tend toward the ornate...I admire simplicity on others, but for myself, I always want to add just a few more diamonds XD

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! We need close ups of all of these!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I love your little collection, and it is obvious that you meticulously chose each piece. Your patience and perseverance have paid off each time! It’s a nice reminder (to me) that quality matters more than quantity!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love the nest of lovelies you've created. Enjoy!

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
You have such beautiful taste! Those sapphires :kiss2:

molinePDG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love seeing collection group photos... Wear all of your pieces in great health.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! We need close ups of all of these!!
I have a few!

New phone.jpg
WeChat Image_20201118132350.jpg
I love your little collection, and it is obvious that you meticulously chose each piece. Your patience and perseverance have paid off each time! It’s a nice reminder (to me) that quality matters more than quantity!

Yes, definitely! My collection is small, but I'm happy to wait and search for my perfect gemstones....the most important thing is my jewelry/gemstones all ~spark joy~ in me at all times :)
Very pretty! I love the nest of lovelies you've created. Enjoy!
Thank you so much, you're too kind!

You have such beautiful taste! Those sapphires :kiss2:
I'm a bit of a sapphire fan....I'm planning on emeralds & paraiba next though!

I love seeing collection group photos... Wear all of your pieces in great health.
Thank you so much! I can't wait to take more group photos :)

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That necklace is fit for a queen, I live! The box is perfection wear it in good health ❤️

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
That necklace is fit for a queen, I live! The box is perfection wear it in good health ❤️

Thank you so much! I looove it...but also can't wait to add to my collection XD

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Unique and beautiful! The pieces look great on you.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They all look beautiful on you! Your collection is stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results