shape
carat
color
clarity

My small but mighty jewelry collection!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Small???? You must be kidding! Mighty? Definitely! Pretty jewelry box too.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
I have a few!

New phone.jpg
WeChat Image_20201118132350.jpg

Yes, definitely! My collection is small, but I'm happy to wait and search for my perfect gemstones....the most important thing is my jewelry/gemstones all ~spark joy~ in me at all times :)

Thank you so much, you're too kind!

I'm a bit of a sapphire fan....I'm planning on emeralds & paraiba next though!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to take more group photos :)

So gorgeous on you! You look like a princess!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a few!

New phone.jpg
WeChat Image_20201118132350.jpg

Yes, definitely! My collection is small, but I'm happy to wait and search for my perfect gemstones....the most important thing is my jewelry/gemstones all ~spark joy~ in me at all times :)

Thank you so much, you're too kind!

I'm a bit of a sapphire fan....I'm planning on emeralds & paraiba next though!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to take more group photos :)

@Lilith112 beautiful beautiful pieces and lovely box! Makes me want to re- organize mine!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection and the color you chose really makes your collection pop! Something tells me you're going to be needing a bigger box, lol!

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Small???? You must be kidding! Mighty? Definitely! Pretty jewelry box too.
Small in that it's sub 3 carats lol- but yes, definitely mighty! The sparkle and glow <3

So gorgeous on you! You look like a princess!
Awww you're too sweet <3 <3

@Lilith112 beautiful beautiful pieces and lovely box! Makes me want to re- organize mine!
Thank you, and please, post pics of your box too!!!

Beautiful collection and the color you chose really makes your collection pop! Something tells me you're going to be needing a bigger box, lol!
Lol perhaps! Thank you so much-- I adore the green velvet! I'd also like to pick up a blue velvet box for....future reasons XD

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I remember your pads! You have exquisite taste. I recommend a necklace box or a parure box for the set down the road, just because ornate necklaces need a bit more care for the links and all that.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I remember your pads! You have exquisite taste. I recommend a necklace box or a parure box for the set down the road, just because ornate necklaces need a bit more care for the links and all that.

Ohhhh that's it's name lol! I usually keep the necklace in a parure box, but wanted to have the whole family together for these photos lol-- but they all have individual boxes too ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results