shape
carat
color
clarity

MY SETTING IS DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t kill me, I don''t have pics yet, but I was so excited I had to post!!! I''ve been waiting for YEARS to post that title in this Forum.

That was SUPER quick for a handmade setting! WOW! I gave Ocean the OK on design finalization on September 12th, it was done in three weeks!!!! Started talking to her the last week of August, got the first sketch first week of September. It was ACTUALLY done last week (Wednesday, hence the three weeks!), but John wanted to have it engraved for me, and since it''s a 2 mm shank, Ocean wanted it done right and sent it out for laser engraving. Supposed to get back today to her. She''s gonna take some pics. Send the sucker off to Wink, then it goes to Neil for the appraisal update, THEN TO ME!!!

There will be pics available from Ocean, and from Wink and from Neil this week. But I''ve asked them to keep them from me as I REALLY don''t want to see it at 40 mag until it''s in my hot little hands. Delicacy is hallmark of the setting, and 40 x mag isn''t conducive to delicacy... lol.

YAY!! SO excited. This has gone so smoothly. It''s wonderful to find the right person for the job, let me tell ya!

Ocean said her favorite part of the setting is the small melee size and how the halo looks. Which is so wonderful to hear!!

YAY! Now I just have to WAIT. But then again, I''ve been waiting for YEARS so it''s not that bad. Really.
2.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I am so excited for you!!! That was super fast! I can''t wait to see pictures!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY gypsy, i''m so excited for you and i don''t blame you one bit for waiting to see the big pics. just know we''re expecting a huge photoshoot of your ring on your finger once it gets there. the week will just fly by and you''ll be wearing it b/f you know it!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I promise you both that there will be a ton of pics. I just last night bought a new camera (Cannon A570) for EXACTLY this reason (and because we need one, and have for a while now, but really the timing is because of the ring) so that I can make sure to post as many as possible. Plus my mom's seven stone is due to from repair and re-shank and rhodium plating this week... so LOTS of pics to come!

I'm excited you guys are excited, you both have been so supportive and helpful during this whole saga! ((HUGS)))

ETA: For anyone who is wondering or lurking, here is the thread with pics of my diamond and ATEST pics, plus the setting sketches-- last couple of pages-- in it)!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lol-poor-neil.68550/page-4

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh YAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait for photos!
30.gif

(And WOW, that was FAST! Go, Ocean!!!)
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Oh I can''t wait to see... and you must be SO excited! Congratulations and I''m so happy to feel confident in your immediate share-age as soon as it arrives!
9.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!!
Waiting with bated breath!!!!

I can''t believe this beauty is finally "real" !!
36.gif

Can''t wait for all the fabulous pictures.

3.gif
I''m begining to salivate!!!!
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 3:07:57 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
YAY!!!!!
Waiting with bated breath!!!!

I can''t believe this beauty is finally ''real'' !!
36.gif

Can''t wait for all the fabulous pictures.

3.gif
I''m begining to salivate!!!!
3.gif
Me too!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I rushed back to see the pictures, and there are none! This must just be killing you!!!

I can''t wait to your new beauty is in your hot little hands and you can share it with us all! I know you''ve waited a very long time to get your new setting! I hope it is everything you ever dreamed of!

BTW, I keep going back to pictures of your Asscher...that is one fantabulous stone! I
30.gif
it!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/8/2007 2:11:56 PM
Author:Gypsy

She''s gonna take some pics. Send the sucker off to Wink, then it goes to Neil for the appraisal update, THEN TO ME!!!

LOL! Nice of her to keep ME posted. I am sure she will call me tomorrow to let me know, probably thinks I am taking the day off, rather than using it to catch up so I will only be a week behind instead of two...

I am excited to see it, I loved the design!

Wink

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so excited for you. I love how you started out with "Don''t kill me".
9.gif
Can''t wait to see the design come to life.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait for the pictures Gypsy

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO!! So excited for you Gyspy!! Can''t wait to see it!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news! I can''t wait to see photos!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn... super fast, right? Not that I am complaining in anyway shape or form, and she DID say to me that she thought three weeks was possible, but I was giving her leeway in my mind.

Musey... I'm thrilled. And really nervous. I keep having to remind myself that if I'd gone with Leon or Maytal there would have been just as long, if not longer of a wait, and also NO PICS of the process or CADs or anything. But I've been jealous of everyone's CADs, lol.

Chrono.. .I HAD to start with that, I figured if you are a hover-er with the mouse the first thing it will divulge is the lack of pics and I can't be accused of luring anyone in under false pretenses.

Harleigh honey, I'm sorry there aren't any pics yet. But pretty soon I will be posting so many you'll all be rolling your eyes and calling me names. lol. Thanks for the compliments on the diamond, John did a great job!

Suzy and Skippy, Tacori, Kaleigh and Linda! you guys are so sweet! I can't believe it's real, and set either! So many replies for a thread with no pics...lol.

Sorry Wink... I just talke to her a little while ago. I'm sure she'll update you. She wasn't sure if it was coming to you first, or going straight to Neil.
2.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I can feel your excitement!!!! And it''s contagious!!!
36.gif
I can hardly wait either!
36.gif
35.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Try not to tackle the Fed Ex guy, Gypsy!!!
36.gif
Worse yet, don''t chase after the truck......
28.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Very happy for you Gypsy! Will be anxiously awaiting pictures.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Aaack! No pics?! Well, I am super excited for you - I think you definitely need some more joy right about now - and I can''t wait to see the finished product. I haven''t been around so I missed the first thread, but I just checked it out, and I think this is going to be one stunning ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

(Now be sure you start a new thread when the ring comes!!!)

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy I am SOOOO excited for you! I cannot WAIT to see it!! Yay!!!!!! Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
woohoo.gif

I can''t wait to see this!!!

Now, most importantly (after the camera), are the props. Do you have them all in order? dusted, shined, waxed?? Flowers ready to be plucked??
9.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
<(I wanna see I wanna seeeeeeeeee)

OK, how ''bout this... they can post the pics on a "Everyone except Gypsy" thread?!
31.gif

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
YAY Gypsy!! How exciting!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can't WAIT to see the MANY photos you will be sharing with us... :)

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 2:11:56 PM
Author:Gypsy
Don't kill me, I don't have pics yet, but I was so excited I had to post!!! I've been waiting for YEARS to post that title in this Forum.

That was SUPER quick for a handmade setting! WOW! I gave Ocean the OK on design finalization on September 12th, it was done in three weeks!!!! Started talking to her the last week of August, got the first sketch first week of September. It was ACTUALLY done last week (Wednesday, hence the three weeks!), but John wanted to have it engraved for me, and since it's a 2 mm shank, Ocean wanted it done right and sent it out for laser engraving. Supposed to get back today to her. She's gonna take some pics. Send the sucker off to Wink, then it goes to Neil for the appraisal update, THEN TO ME!!!

There will be pics available from Ocean, and from Wink and from Neil this week. But I've asked them to keep them from me as I REALLY don't want to see it at 40 mag until it's in my hot little hands. Delicacy is hallmark of the setting, and 40 x mag isn't conducive to delicacy... lol.

YAY!! SO excited. This has gone so smoothly. It's wonderful to find the right person for the job, let me tell ya!

Ocean said her favorite part of the setting is the small melee size and how the halo looks. Which is so wonderful to hear!!

YAY! Now I just have to WAIT. But then again, I've been waiting for YEARS so it's not that bad. Really.
2.gif
Yes, have them all post pictures here with the thread title "GYPSY, NOT FOR YOUR EYES!!!"" then we can all come here and see.

Yes, that sounds like a great plan
2.gif
!!!

Whaddya think Gypsy??

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you guys seriously crack me up. Flygirl, predicting the fate of that hapless delivery guy (if he's smart enough to deliver it during the week, he'll survive, but I'm not promising anything if it's delivered on the weekend. That guy is fair game come Friday at midnight!). Ellen and her little happy guy dancing (I don't have the props ready, but promise I will. I'm getting a manicure on Wednesday, and buying some flowers... maid is coming to the house this week, and I've got some lovely orchids *SNORT* ). Sera and her
23.gif
and collaborating with Suzy to have a thread that I'm supposed to avoid like a pink elephant in the room! DS wanting a 'pure' thread with the pics...Fata's "ACK!"... Isaku, eridad, bizou, Joolski, Miscka all sharing my excited and sharing my absolute elation at the end drawing near. I am blessed with the BEST PS friends and family!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gypsy, do you get to open right up or do are you guys planning something where John will get it and give it to you?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you need a new thread because there will probably be three pages of conversation about this before the ring comes, and lots of people will never know there are ring pictures on the thread!!!
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 7:51:15 PM
Author: mrssalvo
gypsy, do you get to open right up or do are you guys planning something where John will get it and give it to you?
Well.... that depends on when it gets here. I know he''s planning something, but it''s not a ''lets go away and you get your ring'' it''s gonna more along the lines of She''s gonna want this sucker the minute she comes home so I better go grab some flowers and a bottle of wine." And that''s only IF it comes during the week. John''s going back east for the weekend, so if it gets here on Friday Saturday or Sunday, all bets are off and that delivery man has a target on his back!
11.gif

DS... I think you are right. I actually was visiting your thread earlier today. I love your diamond. It''s gorgeous, don''t know if I''ve mentioned that. Have adjusted to the size, or are you still feeling self concious. And if you''ve changed your setting head (it was a possibility) did I miss a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results