clarity

My Ring! Square Cushion HA with pear sides

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fab-U-Lous!!!!! :love:

Congrats on your engagement!! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beezygal, Luckyeshe, libramom, FuturePsyD, Dreamer, Feb03Bride, dawnabee, Marquiseluv, diamondbuggy, diamondrnglover, Andelain, gemgirl, Tuckins1-thank you! It is so beautiful and the pictures do not capture it (although I did take some more pics!) Additionally, in some of the pics the center looks dark...I do not see that in real life at all-just bright, white, and sparkly! I wonder if it is reflecting the camera? Or maybe it has something to do with the picture setup...

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I looooooove the ring, looks AWESOME on your hand!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
thanks autumn! and I am sure everyone is tired of pics by now but I just discovered digital macro mode. It is amazing how dirty my diamond is! I will certainly clean it!

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0267_0.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It's beautiful, and you have the best of both worlds, the brilliance of a round combined with beautiful lines of a square stone. Love it!

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
WOWZERS! absolutely spectacular! that stone is to die for :shock:

after seeing that much talked about princess of hearts w/ my own eyes i now understand how magnificent your hearts & arrows must be! you're a very fortunate gal! enjoy :D

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo it came out so pretty! Congratulations!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
jaysonsmom thank you!

jax yes it is like your ring but a little bigger :) and with a different type of cushion. do you wear yours as a RHR?

anita I am jealous that you saw the princess of hearts! I definitely considered it but after watching a lot of GOG videos decided on this one...plus a local jeweler was able to call it in, which was nice.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh it's here!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Gorgeous slg!!! The proportions work so well together, and I think the prongs on the pears fits the "look" of the whole thing really well, instead of having them wedged into the centre's prongs :love: And CONGRATS on your engagement, I haven't been to LIW yet so I'm off to find your thread :bigsmile:

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful ring slg! Nice balance between the center and the sides. Also, thank you for the kind mention. It gives me pleasure to know we helped you narrow down what it was that pleased your eyes most.

Kindest regards,

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Yssie thank you! I am so pleased with how it turned out :) :)

Rhino thank you so much for commenting! I would never have found out about the square cushion H&A if not for pricescope and your informative videos. Thank you for taking the time to make the videos-they are really useful to consumers!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it's stunning!!!!!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your gratitude is truly appreciated slg. I'm currently learning a program that will help me to better organize all our videos into a website that will be strictly video and broken down into subjects/topics so a person doesn't have to dig through them all to find what they want to learn about. Enjoy your new blingage! I really like setup.

Kindest regards,

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
SLG: your ring is gorgeous!! Great lines and such a beautiful combination with adding the pear sides. I saw this thread last night but didn't post. However for some reason this morning my mind went to your ring and I thought...that is such a beautiful ring! That has never happened in all my years on PS. So of course I had to post this afternoon when I had the chance. :bigsmile:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow - it's gorgeous! I love the pear sides, and the profile is so lovely! Congratulations on your engagement!!! :appl:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, that is dreamy. congrats! (LOVE BGD!)

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I really love that setting. The proportions are beautiful and the profile view is lovely. Congrats!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty! Your pictures are just gorgeous and the ring looks lovely on you. Congrats on your engagement! :))

RedRobbin

Shiny_Rock
slg47 said:
septsparkle, oranges, RedRobbin, cherrytomato1, Grlsbestfrnd, cemrn, E B, fireweed, Charmy, tyty...thank you so much for your comments! the photos do not do it justice...this ring is so beautiful in person :love:

Well you know I am partial to squares but yours is really out of this world with fire and life. So beautiful. More pics! :love: :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Congrats sig47! :appl: :appl: :appl:

That ring is soo unique! Wow! Looks wonderful on your finger! Wear it in good health!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
onedrop thank you so much!

RedRobbin I don't want to post TOO many pics :) :) :) your ring is fabulous too! and so are your photography skills!

geckodani, LtlFirecracker, legra, HappyNewLife, starryeyed-thank you!!!!! I am really really enjoying this ring :)
I used this Ritani ring as inspiration-I really love the gallery view!
http://ritani.com/products/view/567/in_collection/5

thanks everyone for commenting-this ring is not big by PS standards but I :love: :love: it

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very interesting combination of shapes. Unique.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, slg :love:

congrats again :wavey:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful ring :love: Your pics are terrific. What kind of camera did you use? I love those close-up shots!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
thanks risingsun! I have a Canon Powershot SD780 IS Digital ELPH (whatever that means :) ) My old camera broke and I noticed people said Canon Powershot was good for taking pics of jewelry, so I used that as an excuse to get one. It's not a super fancy camera, I got it at costco.com for under 200.

ETA it has a macro mode and also a digital macro mode (I read about this in the 'How to take good pictures' thread) - the digital macro mode is the one that lets you get super close.

pistolpete1979

Rough_Rock
Loving the ring! Thanks for the link to it.

Oh, and many congrats on your engagement!

I too am having BGD set the GOG diamond, so I'm pleased to see a great ring on here from them. I'll post pictures in Oct/Nov...

NJC84

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! I am also looking to get a square cushion from GOG and set it in a BGD custom ring. Just curious if you experienced any trouble or difficulty buying the diamond from one vendor and sending it to the other for mounting? Did you do it all by mail or was any of it in person? Any insight would be a great help! Thanks!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement & on your beautiful ring!
I love it! Very pretty! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results