shape
carat
color
clarity

My right hand ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, and I am in love with your TAG! Good for you on such a gorgeous purchase, enjoy!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Hi Nebe,

Gorgeous ring! I myself am trying to make a decision right now too. I don''t want to hijack your posting but here is more of where I am coming from (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-advice-on-old-engagement-ring.67853/). I''d love your opinion....congrats on a gorgeous ring!

Hugs,
ulualoha

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/27/2007 10:04:01 PM
Author: nebe
With the lovely Tag Heuer Diamond Link my wonderful boyfriend gave me
Wow that is a nice looking Tag
30.gif
. Which model is it? More pics!

Glow

Rough_Rock
YOU GO, GIRL!

That ring is just beautiful. I love bezel settings. The halo makes it special.

SOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 1:44:25 PM
Author: nebe

Date: 8/27/2007 1:34:15 PM
Author: Love in Bloom
ITA with Monarch...Your ring is a beauty. Congrats on being able to purchase it for yourself!

I do have questions for you about those sizing thingies...

1) if you are wearing the ring all the time, are they comfortable?
2) if you notice your fingers change sizes throughout the day, do the sizing/shank balls accomodate without being too snug?

1) I never take my ring off. I forget to put jewelry back on if I remove it, so I never do. At first my hand felt heavy (oh what a wonderful feeling though!
28.gif
) but the ring was constantly spinning between my fingers and the diamond would irritate my pinky finger. I had the sizing beads put on about 4 months after I bought the ring.

2) I work at an aquarium (I sell saltwater fish for hobbist tanks, I don''t work with dolphins
3.gif
) so my hands are always in and out of water and they swell a lot. The sizing beads don''t bother me at all. The only time it becomes a problem is when I try to take it off immediately after work without using soap or lotion, they kind of scrape (but not painfully) my finger. I do have a ''ring line'' that never goes away though so I guess it could be considered snug, but that doesn''t bother me either. Overall I love having the sizers there because my fingers change sizes with the slightest weight loss or gain which can be a pain. I''ll probably have them on my wedding rings too (if I''m EVER not a LIW!!
38.gif
) Hope that helped!!
I am a biologist and have worked with marine mammals and fish so I totally understand the in-and-out-of-water hand swelling! Yup, and that heavy hand feeling is a wonderful one isn''t it? My ering weighs 7.25 grams and the set together is probably close to double that. Glad you found a solution to the ring spinning, and thanks for the info on the sizing beads!
2.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Not a problem! :)

And I''ll post pictures of my Tag sometime soon
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results