shape
carat
color
clarity

my repaired earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 10:38:22 PM
Author: whitby_2773

lol ellen!

my birth stone is pearl, and i have a large and deep collection. so now that pricescope has a pearl forum...well...let''s just say it''ll take me a while to get through all of those!

31.gif
I''m a June baby too :) I have a few pieces of pearl jewelry but nothing extraordinary... I would be very excited to see yours!!

these earrings are just GORGEOUS. they might be my favorite diamond earrings I''ve see, actually...enjoy them!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Coati, kcoursolle, Diamond*Dana, babysteps, missjaxon and alli_esq -

thank you for the lovely comments! we leave here in about 6 hours to head off to our big night out and are very excited! i need to rustle up some stockings and tim needs to pick up his dry cleaning, and then we''re outta here! (Tim wants me to point out that he will be wearing his ebel watch, and his chris ploof damascus steel and 18kt gold wedding ring. i''m not sure if he was serious about that, but i''m doing it out of politeness...) (laughing)

alli_esq - i love these earrings, too. and deep down, i''m hoping one day to get *this* to go with them :D

aBCAwarenesspin.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! And have a terrific time! I can''t wait to hear all about it!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
pretty!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh I really love those!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how cool! I love swirly designs like your earrings... very festive but refined at the same time. Lovely!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love them, those are sooooo COOL
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much Upgradable, OUpeargirl, tlh, musey and MMT :)

they were worn last night with much joy and held up nicely. being such a fine design, one broke across the middle once, and i had them repaired in time for a very special party last night. the jeweler used a laser welder, and despite being such delicate earrings, there is NO sign of repair. i was and am thrilled!

thanks again for all your kind comments,

:)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool and unique!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Oo....love the swirls.
Very pretty.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Those are freakin'' cool! So pretty!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous earrings!!!!!

You should have a blast!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool earrings!!

cheers--Sharon

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much MC, lili, Kelli, LaurenThePartier and canuk-gal,

i cant get over how fast they were repaired. i held onto them, snapped in half, for over a year, umm''d and ahh''d about getting them fixed - finally took them in to my jeweler - and 3 hours and $40 dollars later they''d been laser welded, had a stone replaced, and i couldnt tell where the damage had ever been!

and now i have back one of my favorite pairs of diamond earrings!

shoulda done it a long time ago...

d''oh!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results