shape
carat
color
clarity

My red zircon is set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rose gold? It looks well suited to the red zircon.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ring. Very nice craftsmanship!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Simple and elegant--wonderful!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I love the color.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and just love the color!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much to Barcelona, Freke, Kismet, Innerkitten, FlyGirl, AmberGretchen, Brandy_z28, Porridge, Decodame, Stacy, Packrat, Chrono, TL, Canuk-gal, Marcyc, and Ilovesparkles!
35.gif
Thank goodness for PSers, there is no one in my day to day life who really cares about sparklies so it is so nice to share with you all.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 10:05:15 AM
Author: babysteps
Thanks so much to Barcelona, Freke, Kismet, Innerkitten, FlyGirl, AmberGretchen, Brandy_z28, Porridge, Decodame, Stacy, Packrat, Chrono, TL, Canuk-gal, Marcyc, and Ilovesparkles!
35.gif
Thank goodness for PSers, there is no one in my day to day life who really cares about sparklies so it is so nice to share with you all.
Girl, you''re rocking with the wrong band! You stick with us - we''ll love you for who you are - and what you wear on your fingers of course!

It''s a fantastic ring, you must be delighted. Now didn''t you say you were going to wait to get home before you set that aqua asscher? Why is that, when you can get quality work like your zircon ring on your doorstep?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA that''s beautiful!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 10:51:15 AM
Author: Gailey

It's a fantastic ring, you must be delighted. Now didn't you say you were going to wait to get home before you set that aqua asscher? Why is that, when you can get quality work like your zircon ring on your doorstep?

Thank you Kelli and Gailey
1.gif
Gailey, I have my heart set on this particular Leon Mege setting, and for me his claw prongs are just what I want - claw prongs seem difficult to manuver sometimes for those who don't do them often, so for that one I decided to wait - thanks so much for the thoughts on the workmanship on the zircon ring, I am very happy with the final result.
1.gif
ETA: I can't do the quote boxes to save my life - I am so lame!

r921_035Ww.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 11:47:32 AM

Date: 4/23/2009 10:51:15 AM
Author: Gailey

It''s a fantastic ring, you must be delighted. Now didn''t you say you were going to wait to get home before you set that aqua asscher? Why is that, when you can get quality work like your zircon ring on your doorstep?

Thank you Kelli and Gailey
1.gif
Gailey, I have my heart set on this particular Leon Mege setting, and for me his claw prongs are just what I want - claw prongs seem difficult to manuver sometimes for those who don''t do them often, so for that one I decided to wait - thanks so much for the thoughts on the workmanship on the zircon ring, I am very happy with the final result.
1.gif
ETA: I can''t do the quote boxes to save my life - I am so lame!
Nuff said! When are you coming home?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results