shape
carat
color
clarity

My Re-Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Not at your computer for a few days and looks what happens! HOLY COW. It''s fabulous! It''s beautiful! So lovely on your hand...

Ditto to everything said here. LOVELY reset!

themrs

Rough_Rock
Harriet your ring is a timeless beauty, truly stunning. Does it wear comfortably?

clanalois

Rough_Rock
Wow, gorgeous Leon Mege -- his work is instantly recognizable. The claws are so elegant. Please share specs? :)

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Harriet, it''s stunning! Gorgeous! I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It looks great on you!

Skippy, thanks for resizing the pictures for us!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
exquisite!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 9:57:34 PM
Author: themrs
Harriet your ring is a timeless beauty, truly stunning. Does it wear comfortably?
Thanks! Yes, it does. It''s delicate (but very sturdy) and doesn''t spin.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 11:37:43 PM
Author: clanalois
Wow, gorgeous Leon Mege -- his work is instantly recognizable. The claws are so elegant. Please share specs? :)
Hi, it''s a 3.5+ I (some dispute) VS2 ACA from WF. My finger is a 5.25.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! I have been lurking waiting for you to post pictures :)

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2007 6:07:22 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh honey.. I so totally lost this thread until just now. The new photos are freakin FABULOUS!! I loooove that basket and the prongs, I love how Leon creates them. Good Lord missy that diamond looks even larger than I''d originally thought. Its just incredible. Is it comfortable? How do you like it? And, most importantly, do you share? ROFL Kidding!! Its just gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
Wear it well, it suits you beautifully. Just wonderful all the way round
emlove.gif
Aw, SDL. It''s comfortable and I couldn''t be happier with it. And, yes, I do share.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Harriet, your ring looks beautiful. But more importantly, I am glad to hear you are happy and it was worth the wait.

Thanks for indulging us with the hand shots. Awsome
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, Miss Harriet, there are no words...it''s just absolutely perfect.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
*~*Your ring is soooo stunning...love the hand pics!!!*~*

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Just came back for a second look.

WHERE ARE MY SMELLING SALTS???!
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Harriet~the ring turned out so beautifully and your diamond just shines
30.gif
Now let us give thanks to Skippy for allowing us to see it, in all of it''s glory
17.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken setting storm likes
Congrates!!!!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful diamond and setting. Glad you are happy!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. Can you hold your hand up? That is one lovely ring. I can only dream about that size in a LM!
21.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Harriet and her new LM reset during my very fast trip in New York last week. As gorgeous as these photos are, I have to say the ring is even more lovely in real life. I even got to try it on and it just happens to be my size!
11.gif
Envy....
11.gif

It's a real work of art and perfect for Harriet who is a treasure herself. Cannot say enuf about how pretty this stone and setting are. Enjoy it Harriet!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beacon,
The pleasure was mine. I wish we had had more time -- we spoke so rapidly that my throat became sore!

rockfever

Rough_Rock
grace and class.........lovely. REALLY lovely

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the threadjack, Harriet do you know if there is any interest in the end of Sept NYG? Is it still on the table?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no idea. I''m pretty busy for the rest of September. How does October look? Leviev opens then.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Gaaa Gaaa
30.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
October works for me. At the moment, any time except 19th-21. DH and I will be in city for some quality time.....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely and elegant. Hope you love it and enjoy it. The pictures were pretty good!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet (and Skippy!) I love the hand shots!! Just fabulous. The setting is so lovely. And really REALLY highlights your stone to perfection. Have you gotten any real life comments on that puppy?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been gone and look at all of the excitement that I''ve missed! Harriet your new setting is sheer perfection. It reminds me of the martini settings for studs only with more flair. It is a sophisticated look that really shows off that magnificent diamond of yours - beautifully done!!!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh Harriett you must be over the moon - its gorgeous....

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 2:13:06 AM
Author: Gypsy
Harriet (and Skippy!) I love the hand shots!! Just fabulous. The setting is so lovely. And really REALLY highlights your stone to perfection. Have you gotten any real life comments on that puppy?
Thanks, Beacon. The only real life comments have been from Beacon and a SA at Cartier.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the kind comments, all of you.

Sundial,
Did you go cruising again?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results