shape
carat
color
clarity

My Re-Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 4:18:16 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Harriet--do you love it? What say you? (I''ve seen only your wonderful pics--or have I missed your gushing commetary somewhere.....)
1.gif

cheers--Sharon
Hi Sharon,
I love it. I''m utterly satisfied.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OH Harriet...I wish I was you! I wish!! I wish!! I wish!! I wish!! I wish!!

DKS

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
skippy, you are such a doll for resizing a reposting all those pics....

a HUGE thank you.....now we can really see harriet''s masterpiece...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 10:56:47 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
OK I lift the boycott...the photos redeemed you...but what about me? I remain in shock and awe-I am falling apart here. I must have it! It is stunning. Harriet, honey, I forgot the particulars about your stone and ring finger size. Could you recap those for us...or is it page 3 paragraph 5 of this thread???
2.gif
ha ha.

And then of course take that that that WONDERFUL beauty through a photo shoot it deserves. This thread deserves more photos. Your fans deserve more...so don''t you stop!!! Flowers, wooden and natural, leaves green and fall like, crystal bowl''s and Cd''s tops, and jellybeans and juju bees, coffee beans, and chocolate...yeah let me see that decadent morsel on CHOCOLATE. Just kill us with photos. Please. We have have been so patient on this thread...
2.gif
MORE MORE MORE!!!

DKS
Try page 3, paragraph 5, line 7.
2.gif

Nature shots? Here?!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 5:26:18 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 9/13/2007 5:08:23 PM
Author: Lynn B
Oh Harriet, it''s SUPERB! I love, love, love it! (I KNEW I would!)
I am having a hard time seeing the basket detail, though -- it''s cathedral style, right? Could we have a few more pictures, more close-up, please?! I''d like to see the detail of the cathedral arms better, PLEEEZE!!!!
does this help?
2.gif
OH Skippy, you are an ANGEL!
12.gif

Yes, THAT helped tremendously! That''s it, I''m swooning FOR REAL... ooops! Dooooooown I go!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Yep, that''s a big YUM.
Fabulous ring... wonder how it''d look with my 2.36''er???!
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 5:42:47 PM
31.gif
Find out. You helped me decide, remember?
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 5:47:08 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 9/13/2007 5:42:47 PM
31.gif
Find out. You helped me decide, remember?
2.gif
1.gif
I wonder if it could be done 6-prong???!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Finally hand shots...YAY!!! Okay the ring is just gorgeous (I am saying that again I know). And I didn''t even notice the delicate metal piece under the stone holding it in place until i saw Skippy''s reposting of the pics. How very unique! Harriet your ring really is gorgeous...of course you know that already what with all the drooling and exclaiming going on in this thread. Still, I had to add my 2cents. Thanks for sharing the bauble with us.
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It is just beautiful Harriet!!! What great pictures!!!! If I could, I''d sing you the proud song I sing my kids. I''ve had a rotten couple of days and this is the only thing that has improved my mood!
9.gif
Ahhhhhhhh...I suddenly feel so......happy.....and......calm......

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 6:56:48 PM
Author: Miranda
It is just beautiful Harriet!!! What great pictures!!!! If I could, I''d sing you the proud song I sing my kids. I''ve had a rotten couple of days and this is the only thing that has improved my mood!
9.gif
One of those weeks? I''m sorry.
7.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 7:08:41 PM

9.gif
One of those weeks? I''m sorry.
7.gif
Yeesh...One of those years - lots of highs and lows...Next year will be worse. Good thing I have a bit of a sense of humor! And good thing I have your fab new Leon creation to keep me jolly!

Speaking of that, I have a few Leon questions for you. Was he easy to work with? And how do you think it would be to work with him long distance? Is he easy to communicate with? Receptive to your thoughts and ideas? TIA!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Harriet, it is insanely gorgeous. The setting is just perfect for your stone. I can''t wait to see Leon Mege eternity bands in three colors stacked with it!
11.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Once again, *very* beautiful setting! MORE MORE MORE close-up pictures!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 7:19:17 PM
Yeesh...One of those years - lots of highs and lows...Next year will be worse. Good thing I have a bit of a sense of humor! And good thing I have your fab new Leon creation to keep me jolly!

Speaking of that, I have a few Leon questions for you. Was he easy to work with? And how do you think it would be to work with him long distance? Is he easy to communicate with? Receptive to your thoughts and ideas? TIA!
Glad to be of help!

I find Leon great to work with. I''ve been comfortable turning down his suggestions. He''s a good listener and understands my style (he summed it up perfectly yesterday). I''m not the best person to answer your long-distance question, but I will add that he answers e-mails quickly and is very accessible by phone.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
I''m with Miranda...this thread just made a really crappy week look oh so brighter! That is a fabulously stunning ring, Harriet! I just love it, and many thanks to Skippy for her re-sizing efforts! Good job, Skippy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 7:56:05 PM
Author: Harleigh
I''m with Miranda...this thread just made a really crappy week look oh so brighter!
I see that crappiness happens to the best of us. I''m sorry, Harleigh.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Harriet, what a stunner! That setting is so elegant. Congratulations!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet, it is SPECTACULAR!!!!! I love the teeny tiny prongs and the way it looks like the diamond is floating on your finger and doing a graceful ballet. *sigh* It is sheer perfection. I am now officially a huge fan of Leon''s!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 7:53:53 PM

Date: 9/13/2007 7:19:17 PM

Glad to be of help!

I find Leon great to work with. I''ve been comfortable turning down his suggestions. He''s a good listener and understands my style (he summed it up perfectly yesterday). I''m not the best person to answer your long-distance question, but I will add that he answers e-mails quickly and is very accessible by phone.
Thanks for the help! I find him to have the settings that I adore! His three stones capture everything I love in a three stone and have none of the elements I dislike.

Your stone and setting are positively perfect. I am so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the result.
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, Harriet. Just a great, big beautiful solitaire, perfectly set.
18.gif

Enjoy!!
36.gif

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve said it before, but it bears repeating... Harriet, you have *wonderful* taste.
2.gif

Congratulations... wear it in good health and happiness.

Best,
Jeff

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet, your ring is gorgeous! Well worth the wait!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naturally the photos were posted on the day I was totally busy and not online!! Thanks for making them bigger, Skippy!

The setting is gorgeous, Harriet! Really, with a stone like that, I can''t think of a better setting. It just doesn''t need anything else but a simple, very elegant setting, and you got it.

I really want him to set mine, but I am a little worried about the wedding ring issue. Can you tell if a low set band would rub prongs or anything? I know you said you aren''t wearing another ring with yours, but I am not going to wear a solitaire with no wedding band at this point in my life!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 9:10:33 PM
His three stones capture everything I love in a three stone and have none of the elements I dislike.
Which are?
2.gif

His 3-stones are very graceful.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 11:45:51 PM
Author: boston_jeff
I''ve said it before, but it bears repeating... Harriet, you have *wonderful* taste.
2.gif
Likewise, Jeff.
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 8:25:24 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I really want him to set mine, but I am a little worried about the wedding ring issue. Can you tell if a low set band would rub prongs or anything? I know you said you aren''t wearing another ring with yours, but I am not going to wear a solitaire with no wedding band at this point in my life!
With mine, the band would have to be very very low. See that doughnut thingy below the prongs? That''s barely more than 1mm thick.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous, Harriet!!!! Well worth the wait, huh???
Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...........................................it is soooooooooooooo utterly amazing!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet, it''s perfect. I love the simplicity and, to me, it embodies total class.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad I came back to this thread and found lovely handshots!!! Your ring is exquisite and perfect and it looks absolutely divine on you!! You must be thrilled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results