shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS gift earrings are here! ACA studs in w-prong settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are here! A huge THANK YOU to Ali and Andrey for my pricescope gift which went towards funding these gorgeous sparklies. And of course a big thank you to all my fellow posters here-without you I wouldn't have been able to rack up 10,000 posts and thus wouldn't have these beautiful earrings!

Before I get to the good stuff, I just wanted to assure everyone who has worried about WF recently with Brian leaving that the ACA stones are here to stay and are as fabulous as ever. Mine just arrived freshly cut from Belgium a week or two ago and they are absolutely stunning. I worked with Traci A. who of course was fabulous as always. She kept me up to date on every step my diamonds took before I got them and was always lightning fast with responses to my questions. In addition she let Debi (CEO) know about the birth of my twins, and Debi herself sent me an email congratulations which I thought was very sweet. It’s obvious that this is a company that does care about their customers very much.

So ultimately I can still highly recommend both the stones and customer service at Whiteflash-they were amazing. I would not hesitate to buy anything from them in the future (and I am sure I won’t!)

Now what you really want to know, they are about .83 tcw, ACA stones, J VS2 and J SI1 in platinum W-prong settings. They are absolutely stunning-just gorgeous fireballs and quite a bit bigger looking than I expected! My husband thought I was wearing fakes when I got them because he thought they would be much smaller. And as everyone says these J ACA stones are really something, I can’t see any yellow anywhere even when held up next to my G cushion e-ring stone.

I love the W-prong settings too. They are amazingly delicate and like the martini settings, you can barely tell there are prongs there. VERY VERY well made. But what is nice about them is that although they snug into the ear well, they don’t stretch out the hole like my pair of martini set earrings do. So they would be great for people with bigger holes or those worried about the martinis sinking too much.

As many of you know I have two infant twin boys at home so the pictures will have to come in shifts, but I wanted to get the thread up and get the thank you’s out to everyone before too much time went by!

Without further adieu… .83 tcw ACAs, platinum w-prong settings, J VS2 and J SI1-more pictures will follow ASAP!

CLWFearrings111.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh they are YUMMY!!
30.gif
30.gif
Wonderful choice of setting NF, you deserve them!! Congratulations and enjoy them!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations x4!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are stunning, love the setting. You made a great choice NF!! And so deserving of a PS gift!!!
30.gif
30.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are beautiful, gorgeous earrings - great choice! Congratulations on your twins - both babies and ACAs! When you''re bleary-eyed from being up in the middle of the night, and your schedule is completely determined by the care of your little ones, it''s nice to have a little bauble to sparkle in the day. Can''t wait to see pics, I''m sure they''re stunning.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Very cute.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Love ''em! I''m really looking forward to real shots. I agree that the martini strech the hole out. I''ve started experiencing it myself and am thinking of changing the setting. So more pics is going to be very helpful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just gorgeous and I love the setting! Perfect choice for your PS gift!!!
36.gif

2babycarrots

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I love the setting!

AND I am green with jealousy!!

Please post more pics when you have the chance! A zillion if possible!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, both boys are sleeping, so took a few shots. Sorry for the lighting, obviously no sunlight at 9pm!

On the ear...

IMG_31046666.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
To get an idea of size

IMG_3105888.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hand courtesy of a sleeping Max...

IMG_30904444.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
And with friends...back with more later this week hopefully!

IMG_3095888.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look AWESOME, the perfect size! And I love the Max shot, too cute!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! I love the Max shot too.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look terrific on you NF!! I am just loving the setting. The Max shot is too cute. Your babies are so precious, you are a great Mommy!!!
30.gif
30.gif

blueauratus

Rough_Rock
So beautiful NF!!! What a great size! I am saving my pennies for a pair and thanks for all of your great advice and support here- you totally deserve these!
Congratulations on your twins! When I got pregnant with my first I had a dream I had twin boys and I woke up crying!! lol. I had a girl though and then another just last September, they are 18 months apart. Enjoy them when they are little, they change so much so fast!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....SO PRETTY....CONGRATULATIONS NF!!!!
36.gif

Lori

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
NF they are amazing!!! We don''t see many of the W prong studs but they are sooo beautiful!!

(PS - you and I have the EXACT same glasses!!)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS Neatsies!!! LOVE ''em - congrats dear, you deserve them!!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Fab! Love WF''s W prong setting! They look great on your ears

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Neat, they look fantastic on you! Congratulations; we hope you''ll wear them in excellent health!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 10:03:10 PM
Author: neatfreak
Hand courtesy of a sleeping Max...

Neat, i love this shot of those precious little fingers displaying your new aca''s.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and sized just right for you!

Congrats on them and enjoy!!

Love the baby hand - nothing sweeter than a little one''s hands!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awww the only thing better then diamonds are little bubba hands, so sweet.

Congrats on your 10k post present they are beautiful
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi, Harriet, Kaleigh, cellentani, Italia, ellechris, diamondseeker2006, 2babycarrots, marcyc, blueauratus, SDL, lori, lorelei, snooper, Eva, missgotrocks, and deelight-THANK YOU! I really love them to pieces already. I probably will wear them almost everyday. Max was very patient for that shot, glad he was falling asleep!

october2008bride- How funny about the glasses! I love them, they were my birthday pressie this year. I hardly ever wear contacts so I figure it's worth it to buy nice glasses if they are one accessory I wear almost everyday!

Allison-Just another plug for Traci, she really is fabulous!!! Make sure she knows how great she is ok?
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful!!!! I especially love the one with Max as a model, LOL! Too precious. Congratulations!!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Neat, those are absolutely beautiful. I adore the prongs, very modern and totally unobstrusive to the look of the diamonds.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
they are gorgeous!!! Congrats on 10K posts! the pic with little max is so cute. they are perfect on you, congrats again!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re beautiful and look terrific on! Congratulations.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results