shape
carat
color
clarity

My Platinummfg ring finally came but it''s wrong! Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indigo

Rough_Rock
I think that might have been part of the plan.. just send her a ring and she'll keep it because it'll be too much trouble to do anything else.

I had read things previously about their poor communication and response time. They have decent feedfback on ebay, but I know from experience that sometimes it's not worth writing a negative review if they have hundreds of comments and you only have a few.. it hurts you more than them because they'll respond by bashing you.

I'd really like to be able to recommend this company because they do have good prices and can potentially do good work. They need to definitely overhaul the customer service part though. If there's a problem, you just can't get ahold of anyone. They have all the power in deciding whether to contact YOU or not.
It would be one thing if this had happened and then they fixed it, but anyone who completely refuses to respond and deletes all complaints off their own feedback forum isn't worth doing business with.

zmre2b

Rough_Rock
Here is another thread about bad service from this company:

http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42522

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results