shape
carat
color
clarity

my plain band with my tacori engagement ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
They look great together! WOWZA

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
I have been dragging my heels on whether or not to get a plain band, but seeing your ring with the band pushed me over the edge.

I also have a Tacori (2623) and I think it will look great with a plain band. I was going to go to eweddingbands.com where I purchased my husbands ring but seeing what you paid, I will check out your site as well.

Thanks for posting. I will get right at it!
BI

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 5:35:47 PM
Author: BlackIsland
I have been dragging my heels on whether or not to get a plain band, but seeing your ring with the band pushed me over the edge.

I also have a Tacori (2623) and I think it will look great with a plain band. I was going to go to eweddingbands.com where I purchased my husbands ring but seeing what you paid, I will check out your site as well.

Thanks for posting. I will get right at it!
BI
If I remember correctly eweddingbands and weddingring hotline were almost the same price as far as the 2mm wedding band goes. However, since I bought my fiances at the same time wedding ring hotline was a better deal with the discount that they were offering at the time. I just looked though and weddingringholine is still having the 10% off special. The guy that owns the place name is mitch and he is very helpful.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I really think I might get another one for the other side of the ring. I mean its $196, thats a steal.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
eweddingbands.com - 203 plus 55 shipping
weddingringhotline.com - 207 plus 10 shipping

The thing is, I am a Canuck and with the dollar in the toilet these days, it adds a lot more to the price. Won''t stop me, just a factor.

I am going to check our weddingringhotline when I get home and see if it really is $10.00 postage and if so, then that is who I will go with. I will also see if I am eligible for the %10 - every little bit counts.

BI

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/27/2009 6:07:19 PM

The thing is, I am a Canuck and with the dollar in the toilet these days, it adds a lot more to the price. Won''t stop me, just a factor.

I am going to check our weddingringhotline when I get home and see if it really is $10.00 postage and if so, then that is who I will go with. I will also see if I am eligible for the %10 - every little bit counts.

BI

If you wouldn''t mind keeping us Canuck''s updated on the shipping...I''m thinking of ordering FI a new wedding band (the other is too wide, it''s been 3 months so I doubt eweddingbands will take it back)!

Thanks, BI!
35.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous together!!!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, they're the perfect! The compliment each other so well!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! I love the simplicity of a plain band with such a stunning e-ring!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 6:07:19 PM

BI
I just looked at it again and once you update the code when you checkout the 10% comes off! Seriously 207 - 20 + 10 for shipping = $198 (I think there is change so I rounded up)

Do it!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I did it!

But even though I typed in the code for the 10%, it did not come up - maybe only for the States. With exchange being around $1.20 today, the final price (with $10 shipping) was $268.00 - still cheaper than eweddingbands.com when you have to add their $55.00 shipping charge.

BI

PS, I had it engraved with the words my husband chose, so it will be special.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow. The plain band works so beautifully with the elegance of your EC!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 1:49:52 PM
Hi,

I did it!

But even though I typed in the code for the 10%, it did not come up - maybe only for the States. With exchange being around $1.20 today, the final price (with $10 shipping) was $268.00 - still cheaper than eweddingbands.com when you have to add their $55.00 shipping charge.

BI

I would call and see why the 10% did not show up. It should still be offered right? Glad you got one though.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great together. I love a plain band.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 4:41:25 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Hi,

I did it!

BI

I would call and see why the 10% did not show up. It should still be offered right? Glad you got one though.
I did what you suggested and gave them a call. They made the adjustment. He was very gracious about it as well, so that made me feel even better. Now I just have to sit on my hands till it gets here. Thanks for your help!

BI

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 5:46:19 PM

Date: 1/28/2009 4:41:25 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Hi,

I did it!

BI

I did what you suggested and gave them a call. They made the adjustment. He was very gracious about it as well, so that made me feel even better. Now I just have to sit on my hands till it gets here. Thanks for your help!

BI
I''m glad that you did! The owner, Mitch, is really quite a nice guy. My rings took 3 weeks to the day that I ordered them. I''m excited to see what it looks like with your tacori!!!

YAY for the plain band club!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results