shape
carat
color
clarity

my pictures of new earrings

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Natsplat! Thank you, I am! I am doing the most unhygienic thing - wearing through the whole day and night, taking off only in the shower (sorry for such a self-disclosure, but I can not find more poetic way of expressing my love for them :lol: ).

LD - you know, I posted these blurry photos because I wanted to capture and express the colors. The hot pinks were beautiful to start with and I am glad that the glow did not get away when they were set. As to the upper one, bezeling, actually, made them look better, bringing out more pink and lavender.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Those are fabulous! The spinels look beautiful with the yellow gold and the design is great. They definitely look Etruscan inspired.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
crasru|1308321866|2948348 said:
Soberguy - Thank you! Yes, these spinels are pretty!
BrightIce - thank you!
Artdecogirl - Thank you!
Deathspi - Thank you!
LovingGems - Thank you! I wish you to get your rings soon...
ooo~Shiney! - Thank you! Actually, they look best under my home chandelier which has old-type lamps. I took a couple of photos.
Kismet - thank you very much!
Chrono - the photos stink, I know! But many of them looked OK when I uploaded them into my "Pictures" yesterday. I think that between taking the photos, emailing them several times, and uploading here things got "lost in translation". However, Droid is very convenient because I can take photos anywhere, at anytime, wherever the light is good.

Hi Crasru
I got photos and the rings are absolutely stunning (well I like it and it's my style anyway). I finally have a win on a custom project (discounting the Daniel M pendant, which is beautiful but a smaller project). I think you'll like his style but I must say set a firm deadline on the projects and ask for updates regularly, he's disorganised and easily distracted and I think too much of a perfectionist...makes beautiful jewelry though. A tough call.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burberrygirl - so nice to hear from you! Thank you!

LG - I am so happy to hear that your ring is done! I would love to see it here. I was planning to send something to him for a long time. Could not find the proper stone. I agree, he is talented and multi-faceted in his creativity, can work in different styles and I loved his projects. Sounds like a nice person, too. Most of the things I saw from him were bezeled, though.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
What gorgeous earrings! Wow. The combination of the pinks with the rich gold, plus the Byzantine styling, is fabulous. :love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Aoife! Waiting for your projects!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
wow, those earrings are beautiful! do you have vendor pics of the gems?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW...I really love these!!!

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results