shape
carat
color
clarity

My perfect studs finally!...1.5 ctw WF ACA''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
The size looks great. Just enough bling-age yet not too big that you can''t wear them every day. I likes!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! I''m so glad you''re finally happy!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And they are GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
They are the perfect size on you! Enjoy!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely. Congrats!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Fabulous size
2.gif
36.gif

Ditto what everyone said about the earrings looking great on u!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely, and a very belated happy birthday!

PS. The fiance doesn''t want the Lucida near his ring.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
That third pic is a great arrows shot! Beautiful earrings ~ so happy you found exactly what you were looking for!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

DS, you should revive your Diamond Earring thread and put your beauties in there
30.gif
!!

cheers--Sharon

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
WOW! The size looks great on you ear, diamondseeker! Nice job with the photo, by the way.

I am so glad you opted for a nice color and clarity combo in perfect cuts for earrings. It makes such a difference! These will LEAP off your ears.

Just be sure to keep them clean for optimal sparkle. Even a little dirty they will still blind oncoming traffic!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmmm....YUMMY! They''re gorgeous and a great size!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the nice comments Finding Neverland, Gothgrrl, Michelle, Rock Candy, Alj, Jade, Harriet, turtledazzle, Sharon, Starryeyed, and Cinderella!

I will do my best to keep them clean and sparkly Starry...however I did notice that they looked a little dirty in these pictures! I''ll try to do better! It''s hard to put them on without getting fingers on the table! Lol!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2007 8:46:26 AM
Author: Harriet
Lovely, and a very belated happy birthday!

PS. The fiance doesn''t want the Lucida near his ring.
Thanks, Harriet! LOL about the men''s Tiffany ring! My husband doesn''t wear diamonds either, and that suits me fine since it means more for me!
2.gif
I''m sure you can make something out of it!

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Wow those are some bling! They look huge on your ears, and they are so icy white. Congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 6:24:20 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Thanks for all the nice comments Finding Neverland, Gothgrrl, Michelle, Rock Candy, Alj, Jade, Harriet, turtledazzle, Sharon, Starryeyed, and Cinderella!

I will do my best to keep them clean and sparkly Starry...however I did notice that they looked a little dirty in these pictures! I''ll try to do better! It''s hard to put them on without getting fingers on the table! Lol!
Oh DS always put them on using one of those little cloths that you use to clean sunglasses so you never touch the table!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Nicole!

Date: 1/22/2007 6:32:53 PM
Author: Sundial

Oh DS always put them on using one of those little cloths that you use to clean sunglasses so you never touch the table!
Sundial!! So simple that I didn''t think of that!
36.gif
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ds, didn''t you get a polishing cloth with them? I use that, same thing as what Sundial suggested.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2007 7:13:54 PM
Author: Ellen
ds, didn''t you get a polishing cloth with them? I use that, same thing as what Sundial suggested.
Yeah, but the thought of using it for that never occurred to me! I wasn''t as picky with my former jewelry as I am now!
9.gif
Learn something new everyday!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
2.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
DS, I''m so glad you found you were looking for! They look great! Enjoy them! P.S. I use the polishing cloth to put mine on too--how funny!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HooCares, that is funny! Glad I learned the secret early on! I like your new avatar picture! Almost didn''t recognize you! And thanks!

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 9:29:31 PM
HooCares, that is funny! Glad I learned the secret early on! I like your new avatar picture! Almost didn''t recognize you! And thanks!
Thanks! I thought it was time for my avatar to have a little personality!
1.gif
Don''t forget to post your beautiful new studs in the "Show Me Your Diamond Studs" thread!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock

Congratulations on your studs!!!!!!! They are georgeous!!!I am soo obsessed with keeping my fingers off the stone in my earrings that I clean them, steam them, then hold them with a polishing cloth while I put the backs on- not to mention I do this ritual 2-3 times per day. My husband is like..oh my........here she goes again!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondtiff, mine are just tiny specs compared to your new beauties! I can''t wait to see them set and on your ear! I peek at the thread waiting to see new pictures!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great J! I have been SOO busy with moving and work that my PS time is limited now
8.gif
I am so glad I checked today and saw these beauties. I can''t wait to see them in person!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are FANTASTIC earrings. They are just the perfect size for you. I am so glad that you waited and got what you really wanted. Feels good doesn''t it?

What a lovely Birthday/Christmas present they are.
36.gif

I have been away so I apologize for not posting sooner.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Tacori and Stone Hunter!

Stone Hunter, it''s good to see you back! And yes, it took me so long to find that pair that I am really satisfied now! I am learning that it is best to wait to find exactly what I want rather than to settle and have some doubts.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker, these are incredible! How did I miss the thread first time around? I love them! Enjoy!!!!

I am going to be getting earrings soon too, much smaller than yours but I am so excited! I notice that you got the 4 prong baskets. Are you happy with the setting? Are they pretty low set? Do they droop at all? Are you pleased with the heavy friction back? I like the 4 prong look (and security), but I also like how martinis sit back in the ear, so I''d really appreciate your insights!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Gail! I miss a lot of these SMTR threads, too, so it''s always nice when they pop back up and I can catch them!

I had 4 prong baskets before these and they did not droop, so I went ahead and got these in the baskets as well. Since the baskets sit on a base that sits flat against the ear, I cannot see how they would droop unless maybe someone has huge studs of 2 cts. each or something! I like the martini''s, but I really prefer 4 prongs, personally, since I have 4 or 6 prongs on my bracelets and rings. But I think if at all possible, you should try both on before deciding. And I love all sizes of studs! It would be fun to have a few different sizes, wouldn''t it?! Good luck on your decision!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exact matches!!

Wow DS they are beautiful! Congrats!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I love your earrings and it''s good to see .75s, as they''re the size that are on my wish list. They look gorgeous, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results