shape
carat
color
clarity

MY PENDANT IS DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful piece!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I''ve said it before, but your pendant is just stunning - what a way to celebrate! The openness gives it a delicate feel, even though it''s a larger piece. Congratulations on 10 years, and hope you have many, many more. And of course we''d love to see more pics...

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning,,
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
, I love it, it''s beautiful and very original
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Linda. The orchids are really lovely. And as much as I do love ''real'' flowers, my diamond one will ''last forever'' as they say.

Thank you Jcrow!

Hi Cellentani... you have some of the best ideas on PS. thank you so much for your help on the chains! I promise to post more pics soon. Hopefully with some different chain options! And thank you for the congratulations on the anniversary, it''s a special one. Time has just flown by. I can''t beleive (in a good way) that ten years have passed!

Thank you very much gaby!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that is just STUNNING!!!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy - it''s just stunning! I had to come back and look again! I''m so happy that it turned out to be such a beautiful piece!
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, seriously, the most beautiful pendent I have ever seen... I have never desired a pendent before because the proportions of most don''t match my frame. I need a little more subsatnce to balance my figure
9.gif
But yours... yours is making my heart go pitter pat! That is *presence* on the neck that I can truly appreciate! It looks so lovely on your neck and just as lovely as a pin. Genius that you can wear it both ways!

I agree with others that a slighly thicker chain would look even better. Something that is also delicate and substantial!

Wear it in good health, it is stunning.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, I absolutely love your new pendant. What a heart-stopping piece! The magic bail/pin is genius. Congratulations on ten years!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s stunning

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
This pendant is just to die for! The delicacy and curve of the piece is just amazing!
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much stone hunter.. I love your new AV!

I love it Gecko! I haven''t taken it off since I got it, except for sleep.

Dreamer, the proportions suit me perfectly. I too didn''t want something that got lost. But I also didn''t want it to be too dressy with pave to wear everyday. This piece that Brian Designed is the perfect balance between/size/bling/ and all occassion wear. THANK YOU!

Hi Equestrienne... Thank you very much. The whole thing is just amazing. Days later I''m still gazing at it googly eyed. LOL.

THank you sevens one!

Thank you Ilovesparkles.
35.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t believe I missed this thread!! It''s STUNNING, Gypsy!
30.gif
I love how you can dress it up and dress it down, good for any sort of occasion - be it dinner out with J or a snazzy party. So versatile! Love it!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, it''s gorgeous!!! Truly breathtaking!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 12:20:20 PM
Author: kama_s
I can''t believe I missed this thread!! It''s STUNNING, Gypsy!
30.gif
I love how you can dress it up and dress it down, good for any sort of occasion - be it dinner out with J or a snazzy party. So versatile! Love it!
Kama that''s exactly what I love best about it. Okay so what I love best about it is that''s pretty much flawless, but that''s because I''m an anal PITA. BUT, it''s versatility is definitely up on my list of what I love best. I wore it to a Farmer''s Market and then to a dinner party. It works. I''ve decided to call it a ''lifestyle'' piece. HAHAHA, sorry I just made that up.
3.gif

Thank you very mush AdiS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful piece, Gypsy!
30.gif
I LOVE that it can go from pendant to pin!!!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That is so gorgeously designed! I love the pin in the back as well. So you can wear it as a brooch or a pendant. Lovely work by Brian Gavin!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it came out beautifully! What a perfect piece of jewelry--you really can wear it anywhere and it will look just right! Happy anniversary, and yay Brian and Lesley for making such a gorgeous piece of art!
1.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
WOW This is one of my favorite pieces on ps. It is beautiful. I LOVE the way it converts between a pin and a pendant.
36.gif
30.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. Its just stunning! I''m not normally a necklace gal, but this one is a show stopper.

You wouldn''t happen to know if BG will be offering it for the rest of us to follow in your footsteps, would you?
2.gif

Congratulations!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much DS, LMID, gwen, and mayachel! I''ve really been enjoying it.
face20.gif

I totally agree Isabelle! Both the design and the execution are are jaw dropping on the pendant. They did a remarkable job!
36.gif

Amandine, to my knowledge they are planning on it and I can''t wait to see other''s sporting the pendant, and even customizing it with colored stones or whatever they like. I am so excited that so many people seem to love it and want one.
35.gif

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, I adore your pendant. Does it ever get cold where you live? I think it would look great on a longer chain, or silk cord, of 30-36 inches. I can see it being so pretty over say, an aqua or black cowlneck cashmere tunic. The TV anchorwomen on 20/20, Good Morning America, etc. are wearing the longer necklaces now. Alas, they are not so easy to find in department stores.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results