shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pendant & Earring makeover by Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Appletini, when do you think the big proposal is coming? Imagine your e-ring, the pendant and the earrings worn together!! You will be blinding people!!!
10.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
velouria: I don''t have any before pictures. I can''t wait for you too see them. You definitely need to get some for your b-day, plus they go with everything. I maybe wear other earrings once a year. I suddenly realized I''m the only H-town LIW, so now I have something else to show off.

irisheyes: Thankis! I''ll still be waiting for the ring for awhile, our social calendar is booked the next few months with weddings and pre-wedding events. Plus I''m still trying to decide on my ring design. Everytime I see a new WF or Leon ring I change my mind again. Oh well that''s one good thing about being an LIW, I can still change my mind a million times.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I understand! You should take as long as you like to make sure you get the ring of your dreams!! And until then, you have your new necklace and earrings to keep you sparkling!
9.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Those are great, Appletini!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
oh and I forgot...I totally thought about doing diamonds by the yard someday. That necklace at Tiffany''s has always been one of my favorites!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh you must!!! Buy me some diamonds and I will join you!! Hee hee...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results