shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pendant & Earring makeover by Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I decided it was time for a jewelry makeover, and whiteflash made my dream come true. They did a fabulous job (no surprise there) and I just can't stop looking at my ears and neck in the mirror.

Earrings: ~0.5 each. These were my high school graduation present and were originally in 4 prong yellow gold studs. Brian said he thought they were L-M color...too bad I didn't know about PS and WF back in 1998!

Pendant: 0.32 My grandfather gave this to my grandma for her birthday twenty years ago, and I think she gave it to me around the time of my senior year of high school b/c I remember wearing it to the prom (I had a gold dress). It was also originally in yellow gold, and so in order to actually wear it I had it redone in white gold.

Now for the pictures....

DSCN0177.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
pendant

DSCN0175.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
neck shot

WF_1.JPG

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful!! What a perfect way to update your sparklies!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
earrings

DSCN0168.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
ear shot...they look so much bigger than they used to...

WF_3.JPG

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Thanks AChiO...I''ll upgrade the earrings someday, but I was hoping this would give a pretend diamond fix for now. Plus I''m still waiting on my BF to get moving on that ring. Brian has a new earring setting called the X-prong that is gorgeous...look for them in the WF gallery.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they look amazing. The earrings are just gorgeous and look positively huge. The necklace is stunning. WF does it again!!!! Yay for you they are great!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice! the matching bezels look great!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow lovely! those earrings don''t even look like L/M..they look pretty darn white in the pix!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They are both gorgeous!

I love the setting on the earrings. They look HUGE!

The necklace is beautiful too.
36.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, they look fab appletini! congrats
36.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love them!!! You''re going to be all blinged out!!
9.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice make over. What an excellent way to give your diamonds a little lift.
Enjoy

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful set.. i may have to get around to updating the setting for my stud earrings
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful set.
36.gif
36.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Very nice!

snuflz

Rough_Rock
beautiful makeover, appletini! the earrings look huge! and sparkly white!

s95

Shiny_Rock
Oh man,
That''s so what I''m looking for. I had to settle for buying some CZ''s the other day and then when I got them home they had a lavendar hue to them!! Now, I have to go out and find some clear one''s. The bezel setting is just beautiful on the earrings and the pendant is to die for!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
very nice!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to everyone for the compliments! I''m going to a wedding this weekend and can''t wait to show them off.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love jewelry makeovers and these turned out great! The bezel settings really make diamonds look bigger.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! WF did a fantastic job.
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--your set looks gorgeous! Your earrings look huge in the bezel setting & so coordinate so nicely w/ the lovely pendant! Great job!
36.gif

Have fun at the wedding this weekend!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
SUCH an adorable set! I really like that you''ve recycled what you had and made it more wearable for yourself! The earrings look so awesome and really substantial on your ears...and I love that the pendant and earrings are all bezel set and matchy-matchy in construction.
1.gif

36.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
That''s such a great set, Apple! Lately, I''ve actually been thinking about how much I want a pair of studs just like that! My b-day is in August, so maybe the BF will buy the idea that even though I protested loudly enough during the e-ring search *against* diamond, some would look awful purdy in my ears! They sure look gorgeous in yours!

It''s so cool that you''ll have something to show off at the next h-town meet-up, and that is definitely show-off worthy!

Do you have before pictures? I just love comparing before and afters...

When you do upgrade your earrings, you should totally add them to your necklace a la Tiffany''s Diamonds by the Yard!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh.... another GREAT recycling job! Well done -- they both look beautiful, and what a terrific way to keep sentimental stones wearable.
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty and elegant! Loving it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results