shape
carat
color
clarity

My pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is...well...simply splendid!! Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your collection is devine--thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2009 3:12:57 PM
Author: simplysplendid
Date: 9/20/2009 2:44:58 PM

Author: Gayletmom

Simply Splendid, your pearls are all lovely! I can''t decide which I like best. Thanks for posting all of the pics.

I have a question about your freshwater strands: can you see a pronounced difference between the gem quality and the AAA''s? I''m considering my first strand and am evaluating where to spend my money.

Hi Gayle,

I took a look and at first glance, it seems that there is little difference in quality between the gem quality pearls vs AAA pearls. Then I remembered that my gem quality strands were from TPO and my AAA double strand was from Pearl Paradise. I read somewhere that TPO gem quality focus on roundness or something whereas Pearl Paradise focus on orient. I was also lucky that for some reason, Pearl Paradise hand picked my double strand of rose tone AAA pearls. I suspect that you will see a difference if you are comparing the gem quality pearls with the AAA pearls from Pearl Paradise, since there orient on their gem quality pearls. I hope this helps.

Thanks, very much, SimplySplendid. This is very helpful and I appreciate your input and descriptions. Great info! Btw, your collection is just lovely and it''s beautiful to behold.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Sharon, Gayle, Cushioncutnut and Elmorton!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! The second chandelier earrings are EXACTLY what I''m looking for to wear on my big day. I love them
30.gif
. I think they''d go with my wedding dress. Thanks for sharing
36.gif

287jpg3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results