shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pear Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been stressed out that I can''t get a nice pic of my stone. I keep thinking maybe it''s too dark, and everyone says no it''s not! Im wondering if it''s just me that has a hard to taking a picture of a colored stones. Here''s the best pic I had taken out of 50!!!!!!!!! My b/f says I''m turning into bridezilla and we''re not even engaged yet. This is the exact color I wanted and now I''m thinking it''s too dark on certain angles. Maybe I should just shut up!! arrggghh

sapphi.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
here''s a picture of the big belly

bigbelly.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooooo, i love it!!!! Sapphires are hard to photo... They look darker than they really are in person!!! I think it is beautiful! Where did you get it :)

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
compared to a 5 mm blue topaz

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Pretty amazing--I love it! (yes, aren''t they difficult to capture in pics!!)

cheers--Sharon

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Your sapphire is gorgeous! How is it going to be set? It may look darker once it''s actually in a setting.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
here''s the picture I had trouble with

digital pics 179.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s pretty much going in the Simon G setting LP1145
In a prong setting and inorder for it to fit nicely underneath the wedding band it have to be a high setting.?? I wondering if this is too much stone and height for the setting? My b/f is going on tuesday to actually put the stone in the setting and see what it looks like

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Woo, I got it from Gemsmith not too far from my house in NJ. They have a website, but it''s not setup to buy from www.gemsmith.com
It''s a small family run business, I believe they are Greek. They do all onsite appraisal, setting stones while you wait, repairing jewelry on site and even they design custom jewelry and make it! I described what I wanted and they brought in 5 stones in my pirce arange and this was the cream of the crop.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I think your stone is beautiful...and I love love love its "pudgy" pear shape!
30.gif

widget

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous! And I too love the pudgy pear shape.
30.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful stone but for my taste a tad dark (but each to their own). It will be a little darker once set.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your sapphire. I also love its pudgy pear shape.
30.gif

Linda

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice! btw, it seems to me the better color stones do have a big belly.....

movie zombie

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I wan told by the owner of the olace that the stone will not get any darker once it is set...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results