shape
carat
color
clarity

My oval halo from Lab Grown Diamond Co (India)

ladysparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladysparkle, that is exactly what he did for me and there was no issue at all. The ring was sent tracked via DHL express so I had visibility on it and only took a couple of days to arrive (I’m in Europe). He sent the cert a few days later and that took a bit longer as it wasn’t sent express but it was also tracked so I had no concerns!

How exciting, have you an design in mind? If you have any more questions I am happy to help!

Ah you are so sweet - thanks so much, that has put my mind at ease! I am going to go for a solitaire with some diamond on the side. So excited! Glad I have opted for the LGG option - such better value !
Well wear on both your beautiful rings! I will post a pic of mine once received.
All the best
Xx

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Ah you are so sweet - thanks so much, that has put my mind at ease! I am going to go for a solitaire with some diamond on the side. So excited! Glad I have opted for the LGG option - such better value !
Well wear on both your beautiful rings! I will post a pic of mine once received.
All the best
Xx

Can’t wait to see! Good luck with it! Tell Ketan I said hi! I will be back to him soon for some studs (but waiting until my birthday!)

Giveadime

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I just received my order from Ketan as well. I was bit nervous ordering online but thanks to the reviews here so I decided to go ahead and I am very happy with the result.
So here is photo of my ring.

xx

Attachments

• IMG_20210329_154002.jpg
    IMG_20210329_154002.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210329_153936.jpg
    IMG_20210329_153936.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210329_153839.jpg
    IMG_20210329_153839.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 15
  • AirBrush_20210329153623.jpg
    AirBrush_20210329153623.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 15

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I just received my order from Ketan as well. I was bit nervous ordering online but thanks to the reviews here so I decided to go ahead and I am very happy with the result.
So here is photo of my ring.

xx

Oh wow that is beautiful. Do you mind sharing details of your ring? What size diamonds did you go for?
I am currently working with him on studs but am getting the itch for another ring. I’m thinking some sort of three stone! Ha ha!

Giveadime

Rough_Rock
Oh wow that is beautiful. Do you mind sharing details of your ring? What size diamonds did you go for?
I am currently working with him on studs but am getting the itch for another ring. I’m thinking some sort of three stone! Ha ha!

So it's a five stone ring with 0.40 ct each so total 2 carat. Clarity is VS F color and the ring it self is 14k solid white. The communication was very smooth with Ketan. It took me in total 2 weeks from the cad design until the ring arrive at my house.
I hope that helps xx

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Here is my ring! I am delighted with how it turned out!
2DD7E120-93FD-4841-BB6F-521D67A105E5.jpeg EF99B81C-7FD0-48D2-913B-012A128726D8.jpeg

Beautiful. I like the diamond very much. Well done! Glad you found a good vendor to work with you.

ladysparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I just want to let people know about the wonderful experience I’ve had with Ketan from Lab Grown Diamond Company. Firstly, I was a little apprehensive about ordering form a seller outside the EU but those fears were certainly unfounded. I received my fabulous tennis bracelet which Ketan made today and the quality is amazing - I attach a pic but it doesn’t even do it justice! It’s amazing quality, so sparkly and was half the price of a similar LGD bracelet here ( I’m based in Ireland). Ketan had been super responsive throughout the process and I got the sense that he is just a really decent guy. I will definitely be shopping with Ketan in future - he really is a hidden gem (excuse the pun !). BF2C33ED-2DFD-4681-8802-CDFC70F10783.jpeg

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! The set looks fab together

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, how dId I miss these beauties? Absolutely stunning

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I just want to let people know about the wonderful experience I’ve had with Ketan from Lab Grown Diamond Company. Firstly, I was a little apprehensive about ordering form a seller outside the EU but those fears were certainly unfounded. I received my fabulous tennis bracelet which Ketan made today and the quality is amazing - I attach a pic but it doesn’t even do it justice! It’s amazing quality, so sparkly and was half the price of a similar LGD bracelet here ( I’m based in Ireland). Ketan had been super responsive throughout the process and I got the sense that he is just a really decent guy. I will definitely be shopping with Ketan in future - he really is a hidden gem (excuse the pun !). BF2C33ED-2DFD-4681-8802-CDFC70F10783.jpeg

Wow this is stunning! Isn’t he amazing value compared to here in Ireland! Also so much more choice!

Did you also work with him on a ring?

He has some earrings made for me but I haven’t had them sent yet as I am toying with another project so we will see. It’s becoming addictive ha ha.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would love to hear about your earrings @Lisag103, I’ve contacted him for a price based on your recommendations.

sparkles1ct

Rough_Rock
I've been wanting another lab oval for awhile, just nervous about getting one with a bowtie again.....I messaged him for a quote on a stone. :)

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
I've been wanting another lab oval for awhile, just nervous about getting one with a bowtie again.....I messaged him for a quote on a stone. :)

Hey Sparkles,
To be fair to him he is very helpful when it comes to choosing a stone. He is honest when it comes to bow tie and will tell you the truth. I was also worried about it and mine seems to have no bow tie at all! It’s a beauty! Just wish I had gone bigger ha ha! Didn’t take long for DSS to strike!

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Would love to hear about your earrings @Lisag103, I’ve contacted him for a price based on your recommendations.

Hi Austina sorry I over looked your post.
Has he hit back to you yet? Here are some pics (not the best) that he sent of my earrings. They are dainty, .4 each but I haven’t received them yet as I am trying to sort another project with him (that may involve a larger oval! Eek) so will get both sent together.
Let me know how you get on.

3BE1157D-3FF3-4CF7-A209-69FA74865A10.jpeg DBD33791-AC2F-4E87-8358-AE4B43927FE9.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Lisag103 He did get back to me, straight away in fact. I told him you’d recommended him. He’s quoted for 6.5mm stones G VS2 in 14K white gold. I’m happy with the price, but I don’t want to order them yet, as I’ve got too many things going on at the moment, so will probably order in a couple of months.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results