shape
carat
color
clarity

My oval & half moon engagment ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/13/2005 10:46:38 AM
Author: MyDreamRing

We also looked at possibly doing an oval eternity band, however my concern is that it might be too much on my hand since my finger size is only 3.5.
Yeah, I also have small fingers so I think I can understand this... If the ovals are set E-W the band would be smaller though (allot less wide) and aloso less heavy (give tha the same stone cover more finger length). The trick would be to find a nicely made thin version - four prong bands are sometimes made of basket settings that are quite large, so there is allot of metal keeping your fingers apart. Most seem to get used to it, but it definitely is worse for small fingers. You must have tried large eternity bands... what am I talking about !

Anyway, a row of 10 point rounds goes with anything and there are allot more options.

Have you tried Signedpieces.com ?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
how beautiful yuor ring!
36.gif

have ever took a look the eternyty at signed pieces?
I am small ring size like you.
my e-ring is RB 3.115 and I got sipmle eternity band from signed pieces which 1.77 ct total
0.88 point each.
(however I did up grade to 0.129 each point one.)
if you like simple and sparkle I do reccommend to take a look thier site.
they have many selection of eternity ring and price is ultra good
and if call Issac he will really help you
1.gif

mymulan

Rough_Rock
WOW. I love your e-ring so much!!!!! It''s got a good flow and looks totally "regal".. fit for a queen. I love the smooth lines and sparkle sooo much... drooling....

Now, I''m thinking I should have gotten an Oval... hehe

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
That is an absolutley GORGEOUS ring!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. Goodness. It''s spectacular! Just like one huge intricately cut diamond. Congratulations on your engagement! Come join us in the Bride World Wide Forum!

Question: Is the oval set higher than the half moons? Do you have a side shot of the rings?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is AMAZING!!! It is so graceful and sparkly! Congrats!!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Just saw the 6/13 pics--this ring is really stunning.
1.gif
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! I love it.. Very bright and esquisite!! BRAVO!
36.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Stunning ring!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!
18.gif

londonmlle

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! And it looks HUGE (I think it looks bigger than 1.5ct). What are the measurements?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results