shape
carat
color
clarity

My OEC in MrsSalvo''s (modified) Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful rework! Nicely done!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Chrono - Great story and amazing finished product! Enjoy it and definitely post hand shots when you get a chance.

BTW, I posted this on the other thread as well, but I think it turned out really great with the added milgrain around the bezel.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks really beautiful and unique! Congratulations!

Vix

Shiny_Rock
Do you know, I''ve been following the story of Mrs S''s setting all along (love it!), and this is certainly a very happy ending! With your input, Quest has modified the setting beautifully.

[In fact, given how hard I seem to be on rings I rather wish I had a bezel.]

Best wishes for much enjoyment--and I will add my name to the list of those who want to see hand shots when possible!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
chrono the ring is stunning and i love the OEC!! can you get us some pictures of the stone in sunlight or something to show off those chunky facets? beautiful and kudos to Quest for being able to pull off the difficult and making it look even more stunning too.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow Chrono, it is stunning!!!!!
30.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
very nice!!
36.gif
36.gif

I like the addition of the milgraining very much!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Chrono, you''ll have to add the pics to the custom Quest thread here to show what fabulous work they really can do. Amazing..

rms

Brilliant_Rock
oh, I have always loved that setting...the ring is gorgeous!!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly!

It pays to keep an eye on Pearlman''s, eh?
One more thing to add to my daily web-surfing!

Gorgeous!!
Quest is just the best!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s amazing! What a great remodel! I loved this ring when it was Mrs. Salvo''s & prong set & now I love it with a bezel setting for you, Chrono. I''m glad this ring found a good, loving home & am amazed at how different it looks now. Quest rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results