shape
carat
color
clarity

My Niwaka band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love them both! Together and seperate! Lucky Lady!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful. How wonderful that you can wear them together or individually!
9.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to all of you again for your comments. FireGoddess, you''re absolutely right, the ering is a bit thicker, sticks out a little more on the sides, which made me wonder if they look together as a set, glad to hear that everyone seems to think they do. I won''t start getting used to them for another month (getting married end of May) so I guess I have some time to decide how I want to wear them.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Love, love, love your wedding band!!! I''ve never seen any Niwaka rings before. I''ll have to check out the net and see what other gorgeous designs they have!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I think your set looks great. It''s a unique look that really works well.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elepri, I just have to reiterate how much I LOVE the set and how in love I am with that band!! It is scrumptious. I keep coming back to the thread to look at it...
emembarrassed.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very Cool, unique, and Beautiful. definitely not something you see all the time.
36.gif

i think they look great together as a set but also holds it''s own all by itself.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
I love your wedding rings! Your half bezel diamond ring looks very pretty on your hand! :)

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2005 4:13:46 PM
Author: elepri
Thanks, I definitely like them apart and I think I like them together but it feels very weird to have two rings on one finger, like it''s sort of bulky or something. Does it just take some getting used to?

I like them together. They are both very beautiful and unique looking individually, but as a set they look very one-of-a-kind! They look good on your hand, too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results