shape
carat
color
clarity

My newest David Klass creation. A pink spinel halo ring.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's glorious, I really love both. Yes platinum is heavy if you are not used to it!!! The colour of Man Sin hot pinks in melee does vary, I've gotten it in various different sizes and you can have reds hot pinks and medium pinks all in the same batch, and then if you get another batch not cut from the same initial batch, that too can be a totally different colour...... I could probably match it better if I had thousands of melee stones in front of me but typically I have say anywhere from 50 to 200 stones in a tray that might be a few carats worth and out of that 200 stones only a couple of them are an exact match in colour, most of them are similar but not exact.

I can only imagine. :confused2:
I actually kind of like that the color varies in the melee. It feels more natural. Like different shades of a flower. :kiss2:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the color! Beautiful ring set.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay you know what's not fair? That you have not only gorgeous rings but an absolutely adorable dog! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay you know what's not fair? That you have not only gorgeous rings but an absolutely adorable dog! :love:

Aw, thank you. :kiss2:
And because I am not above bragging about my babies, here's a really sweet (non blurry) pic of him. His name is Gizmo and he may be the love of my life (don't tell my DH). :lol:

Ps. I'm pretty sure that ball is the love of his life. :P2
20170825_164405.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aw, thank you. :kiss2:
And because I am not above bragging about my babies, here's a really sweet (non blurry) pic of him. His name is Gizmo and he may be the love of my life (don't tell my DH). :lol:

Ps. I'm pretty sure that ball is the love of his life. :P2
20170825_164405.jpg

Hello Gorgeous Gizmo! Gorgeous like everything else you've posted :)

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Love love love !!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: The pink is to die for and the matching band I just can't even ! You are a lucky duck . Congrats

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Gorgeous Gizmo! Gorgeous like everything else you've posted :)
Aww, thank you. :kiss2: He's my baby (and the only dog I have that like's me best over my DH).

Love love love !!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: The pink is to die for and the matching band I just can't even ! You are a lucky duck . Congrats
Thank you so much! :mrgreen2: I can't get over how vivid it is and the diamond halo is so wonderfully blingtastic! :lol-2:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic. I have a question - really like his job - does he make designs as well? I have several smaller neon Mahenges, thought about a bracelet... and is he approachable now?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic. I have a question - really like his job - does he make designs as well? I have several smaller neon Mahenges, thought about a bracelet... and is he approachable now?

I believe he does. I usually share a few inspiration pics and explain the elements I like in each of them. He starts making CAD's from there. You should reach out to him. I would suggest an email explaining what you're looking for and then a follow up call a few days later. I know he is easier to get via phone.

I would love to see a bracelet with some neon spinels. Especially if they are anything like your amazing avatar ring. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results