shape
carat
color
clarity

My newest David Klass creation. A pink spinel halo ring.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have I mentioned how much I love David Klass recently? Because I do...A Lot!! :kiss2: His work is always so gorgeous and every project I've done with him has been a breeze. Plus, my total came in under the estimate so...score! :D

My most recent project, with DK, involved a 1.13ct Man Sin pink spinel I got from Arkieb1. I waffled around on setting ideas and eventually fell back on what I love most...Halos! :mrgreen2: I also picked up some pretty pink spinel melee (from Arkie) and since I didn't use it in my halo ring, I decided to make a band with it.

So, without further ado, here they are!

DKJPV0816-105.jpg

DKJPV0816-102.jpg

DKJPV0816-106.jpg

DKJPV0816-107.jpg

DKJPV0816-104.jpg

How cute are these pictures. A little dollhouse desk/dresser and pink wallpaper? So freaking adorable! Way to take the extra step, David Klass jewelers! :mrgreen2::lol-2:

Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a feeling I'd be jealous when I read your thread title and I was right lol! It's stunning in every way, just perfect. The color of the spinel is just gorgeous and the setting is amazing! Love the size of the diamonds too, so blingy Love it, congrats!!!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Elle, What lovely rings and such good use of melee! That spinel just sparkles; hand shots needed although both look charming in that doll house. :kiss2:

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The band is adorable and so unique. And I'm cracking up laughing over the use of dollhouse background. I can only imagine how delighted some little people would be to walk into their office and discover two perfect crowns waiting for them. Perfect and whimsical. :love:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are waaaaaay to awesome, especially together! I love the shapes of both of them and what a great use of the melee!!

Hand shots needed asap :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

PS'ers have the BEST stuff! Really gorgeous!!

cheers--Sharon

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they turned out to be amazing!!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What size are the melee? I'm curious because I have a bunch of 8 pointers I'll eventually look to do something with...

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha! I just knew you were up to sonething good!! Another satured beauty. Gorgeous stones from @arkieb1 and great work by David!!! It's stunning:love:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, both rings are amazing but that band :kiss2:

LOVE.

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Saw this on his IG account and knew it had to be a PS ring. SO beautiful! Can't wait to see the combo on your hand.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, too, wondered which one of you it was. Lol

Both are beautiful!:appl:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning in every way. Such a rich and beautiful pink spinel. The white metal and diamonds really makes the color pop. I love the details of the ring, such as the milgrain, claw prongs and floral basket. :love:

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! I'll bet are going to want to wear it every day.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a feeling I'd be jealous when I read your thread title and I was right lol! It's stunning in every way, just perfect. The color of the spinel is just gorgeous and the setting is amazing! Love the size of the diamonds too, so blingy Love it, congrats!!!
Thank you! It is a pretty blingy look. What can I say? I like to sparkle! :lol:

Elle, What lovely rings and such good use of melee! That spinel just sparkles; hand shots needed although both look charming in that doll house. :kiss2:
Thank you! I can't wait to see it in person and you can count on more pics coming soon. :D

The band is adorable and so unique. And I'm cracking up laughing over the use of dollhouse background. I can only imagine how delighted some little people would be to walk into their office and discover two perfect crowns waiting for them. Perfect and whimsical. :love:
Hahaha...I'd love to see that! :lol:

Those are waaaaaay to awesome, especially together! I love the shapes of both of them and what a great use of the melee!!
Hand shots needed asap :appl:
Thank You.:D I will post pics, as soon as I get them.

HI:
PS'ers have the BEST stuff! Really gorgeous!!
cheers--Sharon
I can agree with that. I've never seen a better collection than that of the PS family! :mrgreen2:

Wow, they turned out to be amazing!!!!
Thank you! David does awesome work. I'm so excited to see them. :kiss2:

Gorgeous! What size are the melee? I'm curious because I have a bunch of 8 pointers I'll eventually look to do something with...
Which melee? The halo on the main ring or the pink melee in the band? I suck at understanding the point system so that 8 points thing goes straight over my head (it's a math thing :shock:). The pink melee are 1.5mm. The larger stones in the halo are 2.4mm. Hope that helps. :D

Ha! I just knew you were up to sonething good!! Another satured beauty. Gorgeous stones from @arkieb1 and great work by David!!! It's stunning:love:
Thank You! I was lucky enough to have two projects going at once (this project with David and the mahenge spinel with Caysie). These rings were already in the works, when that mahenge spinel, from Caysie, popped up on LT (and I couldn't help but splurge). Thank God my DH loves me. :lol:

Wow, both rings are amazing but that band :kiss2:
LOVE.
Thank you! I have a soft spot for that band. I picked out several bands that I liked and kind of sketched out a design. I can't wait to see how it looks in person. :love:

Saw this on his IG account and knew it had to be a PS ring. SO beautiful! Can't wait to see the combo on your hand.
Me too!!! :lol:

I, too, wondered which one of you it was. Lol
Both are beautiful!:appl:
Thank you. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one stalking David's instagram page. :lol-2:

Stunning in every way. Such a rich and beautiful pink spinel. The white metal and diamonds really makes the color pop. I love the details of the ring, such as the milgrain, claw prongs and floral basket. :love:
Aww. Thank You! :kiss2: I'm loving all that milgrain. :D

Just gorgeous! I'll bet are going to want to wear it every day.
Right! I'll be pretending to get work done but I'm really going to be staring down at my hand. :shifty::lol:

If you ever tired of having so many beautiful pink stone rings, let me know. :whistle:
Ha, will do..:mrgreen2:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! Love the proportions of the larger halo!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I demand handshots!!! Both rings stacked together, please :)
I especially love the sidestones on the halo ring's shank, are those French cuts??

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful. I'm sick :( and your pic actually made me feel better for a min Elle

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, Elle! It's sooooo delicious! Congrats!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! Love the proportions of the larger halo!
Thank you. It certainly does provide that blingy look I was going for. :whistle::lol:

I demand handshots!!! Both rings stacked together, please :)
I especially love the sidestones on the halo ring's shank, are those French cuts??
Sadly, no, they are not french cuts. Just the usual round brilliant. I've never seen a french cut in person so I wasn't brave enough to use them in a project. Maybe the next one. :twisted2: I will be sure to get those hand shots asap. The rings have shipped and should be in my greedy hands by Wednesday. :mrgreen2:

Absolutely beautiful. I'm sick :( and your pic actually made me feel better for a min Elle
Oh, no! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :confused2: My advice: Take two rings and call me in the morning. :lol-2:

Oh my, Elle! It's sooooo delicious! Congrats!
Thank you! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W:love:W. Pinkalicious :love:
LOVE!!!! Wear in health and happiness :appl:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That pink! Swoon :lickout:
Looking forward to the hand shots and yet another gorgeous fun piece to add to your already droolworthy collection!

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
I was fine, but your ring took my breath away and made me dizzy. What do I take?

Each ring is beautiful on its own. The combination is glorious!

Oh, no! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :confused2: My advice: Take two rings and call me in the morning. :lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W:love:W. Pinkalicious :love:
LOVE!!!! Wear in health and happiness :appl:
Aw, thank you! :kiss2:

That pink! Swoon :lickout:
Looking forward to the hand shots and yet another gorgeous fun piece to add to your already droolworthy collection!
I'll admit, I've been pretty lucky this year on the CS front (my poor, poor, DH). :mrgreen2:

So pretty!! I love it!!
Thank you! :D

I was fine, but your ring took my breath away and made me dizzy. What do I take?
Hmm...smelling salts? :whistle::lol:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly stunning!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And we're in business. My first thought? Damn, that's heavy!o_O :lol:
It's my first platinum ring (other than my original e-ring) and it's pretty substantial. Both the band and the halo ring are so, so gorgeous in person! :kiss2: The halo ring is definitely an in your face kind of girl and I love her for it. :lol-2:

20170823_144840.jpg

20170823_144728.jpg

20170823_145007.jpg

20170823_144927.jpg

20170823_144854.jpg

20170823_145038.jpg

20170823_145056.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a perspective shot. You can see my fur baby here. He could not care less that I want to take bling shots. He's all "throw the freaking ball, mom!"

20170823_145123.jpg

20170823_145411.jpg

20170823_145622.jpg

20170823_145645.jpg

20170823_145631.jpg

20170823_145700.jpg

You can see that the melee, in the band, varies in color. It is much more obvious in these pics. I find it is very subtle in person.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's glorious, I really love both. Yes platinum is heavy if you are not used to it!!! The colour of Man Sin hot pinks in melee does vary, I've gotten it in various different sizes and you can have reds hot pinks and medium pinks all in the same batch, and then if you get another batch not cut from the same initial batch, that too can be a totally different colour...... I could probably match it better if I had thousands of melee stones in front of me but typically I have say anywhere from 50 to 200 stones in a tray that might be a few carats worth and out of that 200 stones only a couple of them are an exact match in colour, most of them are similar but not exact.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results