shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Btw, how do I make sure the studs are securely fastened?

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 4:44:01 PM
Author: Harriet
You know, that is a good question! I have awful screw backs that never stop twisting-so I don''t know how far to do them. I can''t remember Harriet, are your''s push back? Are you nervous about them coming off? I just got mine and I''m really nervous.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
My posts have notches, but I''m so paranoid I push the backs all the way to my ears, hurting them!

Btw, your eclipse mine!
30.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
No, I imagine yours are better cut than mine...
I''m the same with my screw backs...I''m screwing them all the way back and then I''m paranoid I will somehow cut the circulation off in my ears and then what?! lol

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 4:44:01 PM
They are secure Harriet, no matter where you put the back. They have a very tight fit, and IF by chance they moved back far enough, the indentation in the post would keep the back from coming off.

So put the back where it is comfortable on you and no worries.

If you want to try an experiment, leave them on one night when you go to sleep and see if they moved much, or at all, during the night.
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Ellen!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I asked WF and they said that as long as I heard a "click", I'd be fine. I don't know about screwbacks, though.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Harriet! Thanks sooooo much!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome! Best of luck on the exams!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harriet, you are too cute!!!
9.gif
I love all your diamonds.
31.gif
31.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Harriet, I can't keep up with all of your posts! Thanks for pointing out your stud pictures on your other thread. These look great on your earlobes!
1.gif

Justjulia, I feel your pain. I actually had one of my screwbacks unscrew on me because of my hair and I lost a stud. I switched to "la pousette" backs and haven't had a problem since.

PS - Harriet, love the new avatar! Is this on your wish list?
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:02:31 PM
Author: Skippy123
Thanks Harriet, you are too cute!!!
9.gif
I love all your diamonds.
31.gif
31.gif
26.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:05:04 PM
Author: starryeyed
Harriet, I can't keep up with all of your posts! Thanks for pointing out your stud pictures on your other thread. These look great on your earlobes!
1.gif

PS - Harriet, love the new avatar! Is this on your wish list?
1.gif
Thank you! Given my profession, I can't go any bigger, can I?
2.gif

Maybe -- I keep flip flopping. Help!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I like ''em! Very nice.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 11:10:28 PM
Thank you! Given my profession, I can''t go any bigger, can I?
2.gif

Maybe -- I keep flip flopping. Help!
Since these are your everyday studs, I think this size is perfect for now. Once you get a promotion, or a big raise, I think it would be perceptually ok to upgrade. Although, you don''t need to - these look GREAT on your ears.

If you are younger and walking around with studs that are bigger than those of the more senior women or those of the senior men''s wives, it''s not good. Pay attention to what the wives wear to the company parties. Jealousy is bad!

However, by the same token, I would make sure my studs were bigger than my underlings'', that is, if they wear real ones!
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 10:08:24 AM

If you are younger and walking around with studs that are bigger than those of the more senior women or those of the senior men''s wives, it''s not good. Pay attention to what the wives wear to the company parties. Jealousy is bad!

However, by the same token, I would make sure my studs were bigger than my underlings'', that is, if they wear real ones!
2.gif
Wow, do people really have to think of these things?

*notajealousboneinmybody*

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 10:17:03 AM
Author: Ellen
Wow, do people really have to think of these things?
*notajealousboneinmybody*
Hi Ellen. Unfortunately yes. Diamonds are so connected to our ideas about money, status, and power that these issues are very real when you''re in a competitive environment. It totally stinks, but it''s true.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 10:37:47 AM

Hi Ellen. Unfortunately yes. Diamonds are so connected to our ideas about money, status, and power that these issues are very real when you''re in a competitive environment. It totally stinks, but it''s true.
Well then, I guess it''s a good thing I''m not in that type of environment, I''d never last. lol

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Law is a career switch for me, so I''m only a baby lawyer and should watch my steps!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What did you do before? Accounting is a switch for me 2 years ago; I was actually in life insurance before.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was an impoverished humanities grad student.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results